Snyder planning another rebranding?

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
Daniel Snyder Discusses The Future Of FedExField

Ultimately I don't know where we'll end up, but I'm very open to everything. I grew up with RFK, enjoyed its intimacy. FedEx Field, I think I've done the best I can to make it a fantastic stadium, a state of the art stadium. We've spent a lot of money to really update it.
Yup, look how well all that money to "update" the team has worked. :lmao:

What would be the positives and negatives to moving back to D.C.? Or does it not matter towards anything?

Speaking of Mr. Snyder and spending money...

The Worst Big Money That Daniel Snyder Ever Spent

One of the more interesting questions the owners faced in today's Washington Post Live "Business Of Sports Q&A" centered on the worst money that they had spent. Will Chang -- locally the owner of D.C. United, but also the owner of baseball's world champion San Francisco Giants -- was pretty explicit. "126 million dollars to one of my players that was not even on the playoff roster," he said, a fairly clear reference to pitcher Barry Zito.

Marla Lerner Tannenbaum and Robert Tannenbaum of the Nationals demurred, saying that their team is young and that they might have a better sense of this with a few years' perspective. Ted Leonsis pointed to Jaromir Jagr, although he made sure to clarify that he viewed the problems with Jagr as "an organizational failure, not a Jaromir Jagr failure."

And that brought the question around the panel to Daniel Snyder. "You know, I don't need to answer this," Snyder said wryly. "You all know." The line got a good laugh from the audience, but it's also not particularly precise.