zar

Theist
I’m hearing reports of people lining up with gas cans around around town

Went earlier to dash in in leonardtown and they were out of regular

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I filled up a few days ago but I'm also hearing about a gas shortage.

Anyone know why?

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Anyone know why?

AnthonyJames

R.I.P. My Brother Rick
I saw something about a pipeline shutdown somewhere. It was on MSN and said not to worry about it.

That means you better take it serious. I just filled up.

BernieP

Resident PIA
I filled up a few days ago but I'm also hearing about a gas shortage.

Anyone know why?
I saw something about a pipeline shutdown somewhere. It was on MSN and said not to worry about it.

That means you better take it serious. I just filled up.
The operator of the major tank farm that supplies much of the gas and diesel on the east coast got hacked with ransomware.
It only affected their business side, so far, but they shut down the pipeline to be safe.
Supposed to be opening up smaller pipes and have been granted permission to ship fuel by truck from the NJ tank farm.

It would not surprise me if they aren't able to figure this out soon, I would put money on a CIA / NSA hit.

Hey baby, we just cut greenhouse emissions

Grumpy

Gas hack - Biden action - nada
Border - Biden action - yall come on over
MiddleEast- Biden action -huh?

glhs837

Power with Control
Topped off the bike, which was empty, the Jeep was full from a road trip yesterday, and the beater car was at 3/8th and got filled up. But I did hear a thing from a buddy of mine who has an amazingly widespread friend network saying today would be better than tomorrow to fill up.

wubbles

v22XfPA.jpg

Remember you always have options.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
All those pineapples on the stoop are going to get swapped out for a gas cans and a sheet of plywood.