So another POS criminal cant' behave himself and Atlanta burns...

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
... And it's not Shermans fault!

Atlanta erupts after Rayshard Brooks death prompts police chief to step down

Protests and destruction erupted in Atlanta on Saturday night in response to the police-involved shooting death of a 27-year-old man outside a Wendy’s fast-food restaurant.

Television images showed the restaurant on fire around 9:30 p.m. ET as rioters filled the parking lot where Brooks was shot in the back by police as he fled after allegedly grabbing a stun gun away from an officer during a struggle.

Early Sunday, around 4 a.m. ET, the Wendy's was seen burning again, Atlanta's WGCL-TV reported.

PsyOps

Pixelated
The mob doesn't care about facts, and they never did. They care about using incidents to create chaos. They operate completely on the tenet of "fundamentally transform America". A county is rarely changed peacefully. We are steamrolling towards a new normal that is going to be built on destruction. Not just destruction of businesses and buildings, but the destruction of our political, law-enforcement, and social structures.

I believe the majority of Americans are against this movement, but they are either silent out of fear of being cast as some sort of bigot, or their voices are shut down in our news outlets and social media. The majority of Americans are going to suffer from this. And I will say they will only tolerate so much of this nonsense.

Hijinx

I am supposed to care that these miscreants burn down business's in their own neighborhoods in their own Democrat cities?
The business's there should have known better than to locate in neighborhoods that are prone to this sort of ignorance.

Years ago these places exploded into violence and looting when they shot Rev. Martin Luther King.
But it's been quiet for a while so they thought maybe it was safe to go back and give those people another chance.
Unfortunately the underlying ignorance and actual problems have not changed, and Obama and the democrats and Antifa have been busy stirring up the natives.

My advice is this time learn from your mistakes. Stay the hell out of these despicable cities filled with the dregs of society and let them drive out for their needs.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
In the Brooks incident, police had been called late Friday about a man allegedly sleeping in a car that was blocking a Wendy’s restaurant drive-thru. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was investigating reports that the man, later identified as Brooks, had failed a sobriety test and was shot in a struggle over the stun gun.

Brooks was shot in the back by police as he fled after allegedly grabbing a stun gun away from an officer during a struggle.

I want to point out that more than half of the Atlanta PD is black. So it's likely that the officer Brooks fought with and then got killed by is black.

Racism, ya'll.

But again I say: there are like 8 million lovely small to medium sized cities and communities all over America and they all have police departments. If you choose to be a cop in some political shithole, I can't feel sympathy for you when you get in trouble for doing your job. I think all cops in those places should quit and go somewhere nice.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
CNN crew attacked by peaceful protesters:

The reporter admits on camera that the crew had security with them. I'm curious why they would do that when they've spent weeks saying these people are peaceful and harmless?

herb749

The mob doesn't care about facts, and they never did. They care about using incidents to create chaos. They operate completely on the tenet of "fundamentally transform America". A county is rarely changed peacefully. We are steamrolling towards a new normal that is going to be built on destruction. Not just destruction of businesses and buildings, but the destruction of our political, law-enforcement, and social structures.

I believe the majority of Americans are against this movement, but they are either silent out of fear of being cast as some sort of bigot, or their voices are shut down in our news outlets and social media. The majority of Americans are going to suffer from this. And I will say they will only tolerate so much of this nonsense.

Yeah, people maybe silent but their vote will speak for them. You can see right now you want a lawless future, vote Dem.

herb749

In the Brooks incident, police had been called late Friday about a man allegedly sleeping in a car that was blocking a Wendy’s restaurant drive-thru. The Georgia Bureau of Investigation was investigating reports that the man, later identified as Brooks, had failed a sobriety test and was shot in a struggle over the stun gun.

Brooks was shot in the back by police as he fled after allegedly grabbing a stun gun away from an officer during a struggle.

I want to point out that more than half of the Atlanta PD is black. So it's likely that the officer Brooks fought with and then got killed by is black.

Racism, ya'll.

But again I say: there are like 8 million lovely small to medium sized cities and communities all over America and they all have police departments. If you choose to be a cop in some political shithole, I can't feel sympathy for you when you get in trouble for doing your job. I think all cops in those places should quit and go somewhere nice.

The 2 officers involved were white. In the video the guy is fighting with the 2 cops, exchanging blows. He grabs the ones stun gun & runs away. Unless the crowd believes these guys are like the TV cops and give chase until they catch him they are wrong. Shoot the SOB before he hurts someone else.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm pretty sure those monsters burning and looting don't even know why they're there, let alone watch the vid.

The internet will run this guy down and we'll find that he has a colorful criminal history, watch and see.

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm thinking we need to ban children's birthday parties because so many daddies get shitfaced drunk at them and either start shooting each other or pass out at the Wendy's drive-thru.

BernieP

Resident PIA
If not already mentioned, the officers, 4 black, who were charged after tazing the couple (who were mouthing off and resisting)
Were charged with using "deadly force" - in response to those who say he was only pointing a taser at them.

Cops can't win.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yet, all this could have been easily avoided. In a telling segment on Saturday night’s “Justice with Jeanine Pirro,” Former New York City Police Department Commissioner Bernard Kerik offered a few suggestions that “radical left-wing progressive mayors and governors” should give petty criminals and even violent "thugs" in order to avoid fatal confrontations with police. Because, despite what you’re hearing from the mob these days, these things usually tend to be a two-way street.

“They can start with reforms like tell the thugs in your community don’t attack our police,” Kerik said. “Don’t assault our police. Don’t resist arrest. Don’t obstruct or interfere with an arrest. Don’t run from the police. Don’t run cops over with your car. Don’t take their tasers. Don’t take their weapons. Don’t take their guns, because if you do, we’ll use force. And we are not going to lose if we use force.”

Duh, right? That stuff used to be obvious anyone with half a brain, but apparently it isn't anymore. Weighing in on the same discussion, former Secret Service agent Dan Bongino noted that it is, in fact, “illegal” to run from police: “Resisting arrest is a crime. If you don’t like that, change the laws and good luck having anyone arrested in your community ever. I want to be clear what you are suggesting if you are suggesting that’s not a crime. Do you think anyone can throw blows at the cops and take their weapons and run from them?”

https://townhall.com/columnists/sco...-the-racebaiting-hypocrites-they-are-n2570631

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I wasn't paying enough attention to this story and I happened to turn on the news and this d*rtbag's LAWYERS were having a press conference Sat.

They looked so calm and reasonable. They were not yelling like the Al Sharptons of the world. The press conference was not a frenzy of people yelling, so I listened to it a little while. I finally turned it because they weren't saying anything new after about 10 minutes or so.

BUT, when I saw the video yesterday, I realized those lawyers were describing something that happened to their client that was totally different than what the video being shown on TV shows. :rolleyes:

herb749

The Today show 1st thing had this guy's lawyer on. I walked away from it. The line under him said, coroner calls shooting a homicide. After watching the video, I don't care if its a tazer, What the drunk did was wrong.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
After watching the video numerous times, my only question for all the critics and armchair quarterbacks is a simple one: What, very specifically, should that officer have done differently?