So are all Dem political types just sexual predators?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Corroborated by hard Left journo Yashar Ali:

"The allegations laid out in Garza’s complaint sounded familiar to me because, over the course of a decade, from 2005 through 2015, Jacobs used to forcibly kiss me on the lips when I encountered him through my previous work in politics. "

What's with these freaking people? And straight up, now I'm thinking QAnon isn't so crazy after all, and it would explain why the Democrat press is going after them so hard - they don't want their predatory behavior exposed.

Project Veritas, same thing - the bots lose their chit at the very mention of the PV name, and yet PV gets video of Democrats openly admitting criminal and unethical activity.

Reactions: BOP

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's in their nature to be deceitful, immoral, perverse and larcenous.

They're Democrats.

Reactions: BOP

gemma_rae

A lefty muslim journalist gets sexually assaulted by a lefty bull queer political advisor. What could go wrong?

Hijinx

Surprised if he forcibly kissed other males one of them didn't knock he freaking teeth out

BernieP

Resident PIA
When your morality is based on "whatever it takes to win", this is what you get.
No judgement, there are no wrongs, it's just about winning.
The first rule is lie and lie big. Was that Himmler or Hitler who said that. If you are going to lie, lie big and repeat the lie.
Well that's what the media is for, repeat the lie until it becomes fact.
All the great regimes have done this, from Lenin, to Stalin, Hitler, Mussolini, Mao, Che, Castro, Biden, Obama, Harris, Pelosi, Schumer, Schift.