So BEST was interesting...

FrmGrl

Get some!
Had a good view of everything with the mobile unit being between rings one and two today. The thunderstorm was fun but I think the Holy Rollers took the cake today!!:lmao: Tambeines and Allaluja's everywhere!!! They left a huge mess too. Hope no one got hurt today with their antics!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
Did you see the crowd in the front of the indoor arena when you left? I dealt with that driving out. There were some walking in the middle of the road...so I nailed the horn for them to move. They moved somewhat...

Also the line for the bathroom. They were taking showers in the bathroom. I would have hosed them down at the barn for a price...

FrmGrl

Get some!
They were later kicked out of the bathroom. PG cops were called in to keep them out of the horse area and just in front. At one point one of the rings was stopped because a parade of them singing came through the back. I am all for worship and all but have some respect. They could have gotten someone hurt.

Oh and congrats on your Champion today!

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
They were later kicked out of the bathroom. PG cops were called in to keep them out of the horse area and just in front. At one point one of the rings was stopped because a parade of them singing came through the back. I am all for worship and all but have some respect. They could have gotten someone hurt.

Oh and congrats on your Champion today!

WOW...that must have been after I left. I had to leave. I was grumpy and hungry. The food booth was so mobbed that getting lunch/breakfast didn't happen. Mom fed me when I picked up the dog. Trust mom to come through with food.

valenciasgirl

Hahahaha. We were by ring two when that crowd started to walk back towards the rings. o.o that was a interesting sight to see. XD

FrmGrl

Get some!
I tried to look up what the event was. People were camped outside when I got there at 7am. Some religious revival thing. I saw some priests and everyone had some sort of flag or instrument and were singing and carrying on. It was quite a sight!

Eventer29

I wondered what was going on. We missed most of it over in our lonely jumper ring. I wanted to stop by the tack shop but think you were gone by the time we finished up. It was a loooong day the jumper ring had a decent amt of entries and was slow on top of that.

FrmGrl

Get some!
I wondered what was going on. We missed most of it over in our lonely jumper ring. I wanted to stop by the tack shop but think you were gone by the time we finished up. It was a loooong day the jumper ring had a decent amt of entries and was slow on top of that.
I left at 4pm. The other two rings were almost empty. I was surpised the turnout was not what I expected. Maybe everyone was there Sat instead of Sunday. Oh well. I went over the the jumper area before I left I think they were still on Hopefull Jumpers. It was a long day over there!