So...Black National Anthem

Hijinx

I don't care if they play "Who Goosed the Moose" I am not watching their Sh!t anyway.
NASCAR has announced they are playing the Black national Anthem at the races too. Another show I can do without.

One thing this does prove is that MLK was full of crap.
He marched peacefully and never got results like these young bucks and their white skinned butt kissers are getting.

12% of the population perhaps 1% of them rioting and pulling down statues and the media and the rectum licking politicians are bending down to eat their dung.
Scare the piss out of the American cowards in our midst and get your butt crack licked.
I don't know about the rest of you but I have had enough.
Can't wait until some really insane --stop---stop I need to stop right there.

herb749

I don't care if they play "Who Goosed the Moose" I am not watching their Sh!t anyway.
NASCAR has announced they are playing the Black national Anthem at the races too. Another show I can do without.

He marched peacefully and never got results like these young bucks and their white skinned butt kissers are getting.

12% of the population perhaps 1% of them rioting and pulling down statues and the media and the rectum licking politicians are bending down to eat their dung.
Scare the piss out of the American cowards in our midst and get your butt crack licked.

Is NASCAR angling for black viewers or new fans .? Maybe if a basketball was somehow involved it might draw eyes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Is NASCAR angling for black viewers or new fans .? Maybe if a basketball was somehow involved it might draw eyes.

Considering the demographic of NASCAR fans, who trend older, they'd have to do something to appeal to the next generation. I'm not sure this is it, though. The only areas I see digging into this BLM fad are the coastal elites and inner cities, and I can't see them suddenly becoming NASCAR fans.

Like Hi said, it appears they're trying to get rid of the fans they have.

When Tiger Woods came on the scene it was supposed to show young black people that they too can golf - apparently it wasn't allowed before then or something. There was a brief spike of interest, then black kids were like, yeah, this is boring, and they went back to basketball and more active sports. Tiger didn't have fans because he's black, he had fans because he's freaking awesome.

Fast forward to Bubba Wallace, who nobody realized was black until he pushed to get rid of the Confederate flags. He's not a superstar, he's not top in his sport, and he's not going to draw black people to NASCAR in any meaningful way. Maybe briefly, but they they'll be like, yeah, this is boring.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I didn't. He wasn't that dark, thought he might have been a relative of the other Wallace's, keeping the family racing name going. I was really surprised when I read he was not white.

His dad is like the whitest white guy you ever saw. Golf pro white. They show his mom all the time in interviews and such because she fits the narrative of him being black, but you have to google to see pics of his dad.

PeoplesElbow

Back in the 90s when there was still a Rockingham I knew a few black guys that were Waltrip fans, the good one, not Michael. I was a Davey Allison fan back then.

WingsOfGold

NASCAR has announced they are playing the Black national Anthem at the races too.

GTFOH, sure alienate and piss off 99.9 % of your base for the sake of ONE mulatto. :yikes:

WingsOfGold

I believe most blacks are into drag racing instead.
LOLOLOL being facetious I hope, many inner city blacks will never own a car and have a weak understanding of speed equipment at best. Not all mind you there was Malcolm Durham but he was the exception to the rule.