so bored...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
crabcake said:
Enough is a bad-ass chic flick :yay:

Never saw the other one.

:yeahthat:

Never saw the other but used to date a guy that looked like Kurt Russell years ago in Cali. :yum:

D

dmc854

RoseRed said:
Welcome! OMG ~ winery hopping is so much fun! The stories I could tell about Napa Valley with friends and the ex before we got married on a trip home :roflmao:[/QUOTE
I agree about wine hopping. I have never been to Napa but that's where it all started in the U.S. One sunny day in the courtyard at Ingleside will be the day to tell stories! 3 years ago we had to leave the courtyard because of a fight 2 friends decided to have..lol..OMG. Wine is so much fun.

Agee

RoseRed said:
Welcome! OMG ~ winery hopping is so much fun! The stories I could tell about Napa Valley with friends and the ex before we got married on a trip home :roflmao:
:tap:

D

dmc854

Time to wind down here, too. 5 a.m. sux! Stay warm and be safe tomorrow.

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
I just popped two night-time cold tabs and took a tablespoon of cough med w/codeine so I'm not far behind you lightweights. :yawn:

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
crabcake said:
I just popped two night-time cold tabs and took a tablespoon of cough med w/codeine so I'm not far behind you lightweights. :yawn:
:nono: I am not a lightweight. I started about 3:30 with whiskey and coke, moved on to a fine Columbia Crest Reisling with dinner followed by a cheap-azz zinfindel with desert.

Ok, I had to share the wines with the hubby, but... :drunk: I can still spell. :really:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
dmc854 said:
RoseRed said:
Welcome! OMG ~ winery hopping is so much fun! The stories I could tell about Napa Valley with friends and the ex before we got married on a trip home :roflmao:[/QUOTE
I agree about wine hopping. I have never been to Napa but that's where it all started in the U.S. One sunny day in the courtyard at Ingleside will be the day to tell stories! 3 years ago we had to leave the courtyard because of a fight 2 friends decided to have..lol..OMG. Wine is so much fun.

I have done both in CA and VA. Just stop when you find a nice B&B and go on from there :yay:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
On the wine front...

Southern Australian Wines are reasonable, and tasty. Yellowtail comes to mind.
:yay: Yellowtail is very good. Hubby picked up quite a few bottles very reasonably when he was in Philly a couple of weeks ago.

pvineswinger

Swinging on Vines
Just wanted you all to know that I woke up looking like a freakin' chow-chow this morning. Hair was all over the place and my tongue was purple. :ohwell:
(Maybe I should consider drinking white wine.)