So Camily

camily

Peace
Well, it was down my back to about my bra strap and now it's flippy reaching my shoulders. It was very long layers with bangs but now it has short layers all over and she used thinning shears. It feels so good to have the bad stuff gone. She does an awesome job doing choppy cuts. :yay: I told her we talk about her and she said she was going check out the forums. :lmao:

rack'm

Jaded
camily said:
Well, it was down my back to about my bra strap and now it's flippy reaching my shoulders. It was very long layers with bangs but now it has short layers all over and she used thinning shears. It feels so good to have the bad stuff gone. She does an awesome job doing choppy cuts. :yay: I told her we talk about her and she said she was going check out the forums. :lmao:

I guess I'll have to shoot a pic of ya to get it posted......

camily said:

It sounds like you have my hairstyle. :eyebrow: