So.. do you guys know each other?

warneckutz

Dealing-with-Attention-Seeker.jpg

Auntie Biache'

I don't know anyone on the forums, especially that Rose Red person with all the piercings. She likes to pretend she knows me, but she doesn't.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I once heard of a girl that went to Abraham Lincoln University and had the 16th Presidents face tattood on her belly just at the bikini line.

The likeness was supposed to be near perfect and having a full 3D beard really set it off.

PeoplesElbow

Are you proud of being secretive? That is kind of weird. Why would you not identify yourself? Just wondering. And, I can ask that question because I am the reason you changed your avatar. Remember that? I haven’t been here since 2011 for nuthin’. Too funny. :lol:
Not being secretive, the ones I know IRL rarely are on the parts of the forum I usually visit. I only realized when in a private forum or a rarely visited forum. That and I dont want people that work for me to know how I know they are goofing off at work.

TPD

the poor dad
I once heard of a girl that went to Abraham Lincoln University and had the 16th Presidents face tattood on her belly just at the bikini line.

The likeness was supposed to be near perfect and having a full 3D beard really set it off.

will she be at the meet n greet tomorrow night?