So.. do you guys know each other?

steppinthrax

I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they post in an anonymous forum. Many people are too chicken #### to say things IRL that they have no problem spewing here. That doesn't mean that all of the folks on SOMD are guilty by association, but you have to admit we have our share of bigots on this site. I know there are plenty that i wouldn't talk to having read their posts.

Agree 10000%, But your bigots seem to shadow the good on here. In the end of the day it's hard to tell. Yeah, I believe many here would probably never speak/utter what they say here. BTW I have corrected some of your mis-spellings.

lovinmaryland

Those constantly instigating fights and spouting bigotry aren't the ones going to meet and greets including you.

I typically ignore the ignorant flame wars you and your flaming counterparts get into on a daily basis and believe that most folks who frequent this board do the same. You know... kinda like when a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it... :shrug:

I know I do! Its either politics, religion, or race...or all three combined :yawn:

Midnightrider

Those constantly instigating fights and spouting bigotry aren't the ones going to meet and greets including you.

I typically ignore the ignorant flame wars you and your flaming counterparts get into on a daily basis and believe that most folks who frequent this board do the same. You know... kinda like when a tree falls in the woods and there is no one there to hear it... :shrug:

meh, i went to plenty of meet and greets back in the day. But that was before this place went to the ####ter. It seems right around the 2008 election the site went from the occasional bigoted comment to daily racist BS. Its very telling that less people here take exception to bigoted comments than they do to the people who point them out.

PsyOps

Pixelated
I think you can tell a lot about a person by what they post in an annonymous forum. Many people are too chicken #### to say things IRL that they have no problem spewing here. That doesn't mean that all of the folks on SOMD are guilty by assoication, but you have to admit we have our share of bigots on this site. I know htere are plenty that i wouldn't talk to having read their posts.

Understand that my caveat is with "the people I've met". I can't speak about anyone else.

steppinthrax

Now see... the same sort of judgment your accusing us for having is the same judgment you're exercising. This isn't the people I've met. Look at me for instance... I'm a jazz musician and not once did any of the people I met on here judge me. Larry judges me for it, but I've never met him in person. :lol:

I'm lost as to what neg stereotypes are associated with jazz musicians? I'm searching deep here in my mind, 404 not found!!!!

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I have two or three but I forgot who they were.

That's probably what would happen to me too..so I've never established one. If I did, it would probably be "Skipper" and "Professor" and "Mr. Howell" so that nobody would guess it was me.