So.. do you guys know each other?

DannyMotorcycle

Soo.. i see some of the online bickering.. and i'm trying to decipher how many people have met and how much of the board is local but anonymous or semi anonymous.. and how many of you are friends? i think you get the point..

what's the deal?

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Soo.. i see some of the online bickering.. and i'm trying to decipher how many people have met and how much of the board is local but anonymous or semi anonymous.. and how many of you are friends? i think you get the point..

what's the deal?

I know everybody.

There are a lot of us that know many other forumites IRL.

And then there are those we hope to never meet.....

littlelady

God bless the USA
interesting

I went to one meet and greet in June 2011. I loved meeting everyone; my hub was there, too. There were a few words on the forum after the meet that weren't so great. But, all these years later, I have come to find that all I met, I really like, once we ironed out our differences. And, I got banned to boot, and came back! Go figure on that one. :lol: I wouldn't still be here if I didn't like the experience. I met vrai, Bann, Psyops, Vince, FoxHound, Im_Me, bcp and his family, ItallionScallion, 2nd Amend and Sharon stopped by the table. I went to lunch with seekeroftruth, and she is awesome, but she now lives in Arizona. I knew Wenchy by telephone, but we never got to meet before she died. I correspond with many members on this forum that I have never met yet. Hope to someday. This forum has been around for years and the intricacies of it all is, indeed, very interesting.

Edit: Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention Railroad. He sends out a daily devotion, and I am on his email list. Love him.

Last edited:

DannyMotorcycle

I went to one meet and greet in June 2011. I loved meeting everyone; my hub was there, too. There were a few words on the forum after the meet that weren't so great. But, all these years later, I have come to find that all I met, I really like, once we ironed out our differences. And, I got banned to boot, and came back! Go figure on that one. :lol: I wouldn't still be here if I didn't like the experience. I met vrai, Bann, Psyops, Vince, FoxHound, Im_Me, bcp and his family, ItallionScallion, 2nd Amend and Sharon stopped by the table. I went to lunch with seekeroftruth, and she is awesome. I knew Wenchy by telephone, but we never got to meet before she died. I correspond with many members on this forum that I have never met yet. Hope to someday. This forum has been around for years and the intricacies of it all is, indeed, very interesting.

Edit: Oh my gosh, I forgot to mention Railroad. He sends out a daily devotion, and I am on his email list. Love him.

Nice!