So, Friday Nighters!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Where is the worst place we've been so far?

CJ's had blech food, we only liked it because we love the DJ. If it hadn't been for him we'd have been seriously underwhelmed.

We had a subpar experience at SJP because they were out of so much, but that was understandable.

Mama Lucia's, the only thing "bad" was that calamari.

I can't think of anywhere else.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

CJ's had blech food, we only liked it because we love the DJ. If it hadn't been for him we'd have been seriously underwhelmed.

We had a subpar experience at SJP because they were out of so much, but that was understandable.

the poor service/lack of understanding of spliting the check up at that German Pub... food wasnt bad

Im_Me

Beyond the comments already given, mostly I think we've found some go to places, like Coconut Joe's and Mangoes.

I can't think of any really bad times...Maybe it's the company. :buddies:

Vince

Beyond the comments already given, mostly I think we've found some go to places, like Coconut Joe's and Mangoes.

I can't think of any really bad times...Maybe it's the company. :buddies:
Coconut Joe's has the best calamari. :yum:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Now...what place was best?

We always like Ruddy Duck but I think the pub crawl we did for Bann's birthday was the most fun.

frequentflier

happy to be living

Sorry but my food sucked. It's hard to imagine a worse Greek Salad! And the entree was undercooked and had zero flavor.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Now...what place was best?

We always like Ruddy Duck but I think the pub crawl we did for Bann's birthday was the most fun.

:bann:

The Ruddy Duck is always my favorite, for more reasons than one. :biggrin:

But the Pub Crawl on my birthday WAS definitely some of the most fun we've had as a group! We need to plan that again as the kickoff for the Spring/Summer Friday Nighters!

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out

But the Pub Crawl on my birthday WAS definitely some of the most fun we've had as a group! We need to plan that again as the kickoff for the Spring/Summer Friday Nighters!

where was the pub crawl.....

Im_Me

Maybe in early April we can celebrate my liberation from work!:starcat:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
where was the pub crawl.....

Annapolis. I got a great deal on a room at O'Callaghans so for Bann's birthday we all did a pub crawl, then she and I spent the night and shopped around downtown the next day.

ICit

Jam out with ur clam out
Annapolis. I got a great deal on a room at O'Callaghans so for Bann's birthday we all did a pub crawl, then she and I spent the night and shopped around downtown the next day.

wow....

we did the bar crawl on solomons... and i was a hot mess!! (kinda like tales and ales :killingme) ok worse :killingme

sounds like fun!!!