So! Have we all decided...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
...to vote for Joe Biden in November now that Trump has given everyone the COVID, his supporters are looting and burning our cities, and Trump himself is teargassing peaceful protesters and gunning them down in the streets?

I'm like, why wait. Why not just oust Trump now so Joe Biden can start saving us from all this.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No? Wow, I thought all of you would jump right on this, eager to express how much you hate Trump and how he's been ineffective and how he GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE! AND KILLED US ALL WITH THE COVID!!!

He should totally be declared crazy and removed immediately. Amirite?

Or are you a white supremacist?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Or is it that now I've started agreeing with you, your "brain" is short-circuiting and you don't know how to respond?

Errrrmmmm....must disagree with the Vileblonde......errrmmmmm.......arrrrrrrggggghhhhh.....
TRUMP 2020! MAGA!!!
:jameo:

:snacks:

Chris0nllyn

No? Wow, I thought all of you would jump right on this, eager to express how much you hate Trump and how he's been ineffective and how he GASSED HIS OWN PEOPLE! AND KILLED US ALL WITH THE COVID!!!

Maybe no one wants to engage in your alcohol-fueled forum-equivalent of a Trump Twitter tirade.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I'm voting for Trump and would do so today, tomorrow or Nov. :yahoo:

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm voting for Trump and would do so today, tomorrow or Nov. :yahoo:

Really? Everyone else is voting for Joe Biden. The TV says so and right here on the forums former Trump supporters are falling all over themselves to worship at Uncle Joe's feet.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Really? Everyone else is voting for Joe Biden. The TV says so and right here on the forums former Trump supporters are falling all over themselves to worship at Uncle Joe's feet.
Choo Choo!! Trump Train all the way! You know me-standing by my man loyal and in it for 8 years, baybee!

GregV814

Not to change the subject, (whenever that’s said, it is) I ate outside at LaTolteca, PF a little while ago. A song was playing that sounded like Cotton Fields back home, but in Mexican. It upset me because of the hundreds of millions of Mexicans slaving to make my BVDs and antifa face mask.
Trump 2020.

BOP

It must be true, because Iran and the CCP are telling Trump to stop killing his own people.

BOP

Hijinx

These a-holes and their demonstrations are playing right into the hands of China and Iran, they should be ashamed.
But they aren't because they love China and Iran more than thery love America,.
Too bad we can't send them over there to see how they would be treated when they riot.

Reactions: BOP