So, how many Mrs. or Mr. Robinsons are there out there?

Would you allow yourself to be involved with someone of wide age difference?

• Total voters

briancpest

Dork said:
Hi Geek! This thread just made me wonder... Hummm! What age range are YOU in? You can give exact age if you want but I didn't want to ask you that since that would be rude and I don't ever want to be rude to you. :huggy:

I'm just guessing.... but I'd bet money on the fact that he's in his thirties.

Double or nothing that he's..... 37?

M

missperky

Most of the guys I have dated/messed with have been older. Biggest age gap was 20 years. To each their own. :shrug:

briancpest

bravo. thank you! man.... how come girls can do it, but whenever a guy does it, it's weird? look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thinks that's some huge, big evil. But, then you look at Tom Cruise and his young wife.... noone seems to care.

I want myself a Demi Moore.... :drool:

M

missperky

briancpest said:
bravo. thank you! man.... how come girls can do it, but whenever a guy does it, it's weird? look at Demi Moore and Ashton Kutcher. Everyone thinks that's some huge, big evil. But, then you look at Tom Cruise and his young wife.... noone seems to care.

Who cares what others think?

W

Wenchy

briancpest said:

Demi Moore has mega money, and Ashton wasn't living in a cardboard box, or with his parents.

briancpest

Kain99 said:
You can't put limits on love

or sexual desire. :flowers:

see, i always thought there was some lore about how older women had sexual desire for younger men...

hell, I might as well be the The Graduate. lol

M

missperky

Kain99 said:
Guess I better delete that one. :jameo:

DOH! You quoted it... Guess I'll just have to suck it up!:lmao:

Look again. :lol:

Someone else has quoted it now. :lol: