So how many people used to be on Twitter or FB and aren't anymore?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm still on FB because you can actually keep up with people you know there and avoid weird randos, but I dumped Twitter because it was fairly pointless. I have an Instagram account out there somewhere that I used to post travel pics on but that got boring fast.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I'm only on Facebook for my children who are there for the occasional messages and old school games ...

I unfollowed the Political crap yrs ago on both platforms

Grumpy

Had Twitter for about 2 weeks prior to Trump, thought it was stupid and never went back. I look at it when its included in a post that someone put up a link for, but I don't have an ID anymore. FB I use to keep up with family and friends.

glhs837

Power with Control
No twitter, I'll look at the occasional spacex or tesla related tweet. FB for family and friends and a few non political interest things.

TPD

the poor dad
I deactivated FB in 2014. But I’ve been getting emails that last 2 weeks From FB stating that they have noticed I have tried unsuccessfully to log on and maybe I need help. Nope not me. But someone did tell me that FB does give you the option now to completely delete your account vs just deactivating. I should probably try that before someone figures out my password.

I still have a Twitter account - got it to follow Trump. I still use it but only for headlines from conservatives and NY Post news.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'm only out there on FB in case someone from my past may want to get in touch. I comment very rarely and post even less. I have to admit that I like the B-day reminders.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I use FB for family and friends - not politics. I use the SOMD forums for politics. :lmao:

I have a Twitter account and Instagram account, but damn - it's a lot of time to keep up with all of them, so I don't keep up with Twitter and IG. :ohwell: