So How Many?

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
:howdy: me, I did. I bought a 20X wrangler pro-choice pad. Cant wait to use it. I should of bought the MUCK CO. boots, but I need 8-1/2 and they dont make 1/2 sizes. And they had 2 types there and I didnt remember which one was the best. :jameo: I just came up from the barn and my feet are soaking wet. Cowboy boots suck in wet weather.

Last edited:

KoolStuf

Muck Boots
Go to the Tractor Store in White Plains beside the WaWa on Rt. 301. They have a selection there.
I got the low quarters & tall pair there.
BTW, the sizes are NOT correct & each pair feels different in the same size. I wear a 10 & had to get 11 in Muck size. Try them on before you buy.
They are great, warm & dry.
There are barn boots that have the top fitting tight around the leg also.
Great boots!!

Cowgirl

KoolStuf said:
Muck Boots
Go to the Tractor Store in White Plains beside the WaWa on Rt. 301. They have a selection there.
I got the low quarters & tall pair there.
BTW, the sizes are NOT correct & each pair feels different in the same size. I wear a 10 & had to get 11 in Muck size. Try them on before you buy.
They are great, warm & dry.
There are barn boots that have the top fitting tight around the leg also.
Great boots!!

I love my MUCK boots, but I got mine slightly larger than my foot....big mistake. My theory was that I'd need to wear really thick socks (I was living in VT at the time), and those boots would give me blisters if I didn't have multiple layers or have really thick socks. Just make sure you get the right size!! They are sooo nice though...nothing gets through them!

mingiz

Horse Poor
I also love my muck boots. They are sized unisex. I had to get a 10. They are soooo warm. Warning though if you slip them on bare footed for any lenght of time. You will have a hard time getting them off. :lmao: :killingme

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
I have a nice pair of ankle muck boots...too loose for me and wear a blister on the back of my heal...let me see what size they are someone can HAVE them suckers.

flarenuphope

laura+flare= gone
lol, i just wear my cowboy boots because i can tuck my pants in them so they wont get on mud onthe bottom, and then i track mud through the house. My boots have holes in them, poor cheep, old thing, but i luv them! There not good in snow so i wear my work boots, there water proof. And ya we came home broke from the expo., i got my jacket embrodered(sp?) with a barrel racer and flares name, Though eating and staying at the hotel costed the most.

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
yeah...i'm especially broke...i got a skito dryback countour pad, girth, and pommel bag for my new barefoot saddle (over 300 bucks :shocking: ) AND a new jacket :ohwell: AND paid for Rottncop and I to do a 2 day gaited horse clinic with Liz Graves in April (500 bucks! :faint:) i'll say i'm BROKE....:rolleyes: I'll NEVER take him with me to an Expo again. he loves to spend MY money.

Tazgirl

I bought a bitless bridle to try on my horse, his teeth are in bad shape and he really fights the bit. I had a ball at the expo.

Taz

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
yeah...i'm especially broke...i got a skito dryback countour pad, girth, and pommel bag for my new barefoot saddle (over 300 bucks :shocking: ) AND a new jacket :ohwell: AND paid for Rottncop and I to do a 2 day gaited horse clinic with Liz Graves in April (500 bucks! :faint:) i'll say i'm BROKE....:rolleyes: I'll NEVER take him with me to an Expo again. he loves to spend MY money.

Didn't you have something smart to say when I got my skito???? :smack:

did you get the delux stowaway pommel like mine??? You will love it.. :huggy:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
no...that comment was directed at the ugly treeless saddle you got :lol:
My pommel bag is an endurance one designed specifically for the saddle. Not the stowaway, I couldn't find them there. My bag isn't quite as wide as yours i don't think...
there is a big used tack sale in howard county this saturday. i'll post about it. Tazgirl, have you tried your bridle yet? i really thought hard about getting one this year, but don't think it will provide the lift a Racking horse needs?