So how was your day?

janey83

Twenty Something
:howdy: So how did it go?

I met with my advisor today, and as it turned out, I didn't have to take Marketing this semester like I thought (even though I went to that class today and I really liked it) so I got to drop it and I don't have to shell out $100 for the book.

Oh, and I went to the grand opening of the new Super-Walmart today. :banana:

SmallTown

Football season!
so did you pick up some valentines panties while you were there? might be something good for the next panty exchange :shrug:

janey83

Twenty Something
SmallTown said:
so did you pick up some valentines panties while you were there? might be something good for the next panty exchange :shrug:

:killingme

I gave up on that idea a long time ago

janey83

Twenty Something
Jerry_Springer said:
What's so different about how you put the soap in?? :confused:

there's a separate compartment where you pour in your soap, and then the lid is on the front....so the water can't mix with the oxyclean properly.

sunflower

Loving My Life...
janey83 said:
there's a separate compartment where you pour in your soap, and then the lid is on the front....so the water can't mix with the oxyclean properly.
Question? When you pour the soap in doesn't it mix with the water? I think you can use it just like you use your soap? Unless I missed something?:ohwell:

Jerry_Springer

janey83 said:
Now I'm confused. I thought on the commercials, the guy just poured it in the water....can't you do that once the washer fills up? Or heck...I guess I just don't see why you can't mix it with your detergent. Oh...my head hurts...this is too difficult.

janey83

Twenty Something
No you see....the oxyclean has to mix with the water inside the washer before you add the clothes....but here, you have to put your clothes in the main part (where the door swings out on the front), close the door, pour the detergent in this separate compartment on top of the washing machine, and then you can start the machine......so it would never have a chance to mix with the water before hitting the clothes. I dunno, it's weird...in the freshman dorm, they had typical washers where you open the lid on top and I was able to let the water mix with the detergent, but now they have "economy sized" machines that don't work as well.

Agee

Jerry_Springer said:
Now I'm confused. I thought on the commercials, the guy just poured it in the water....can't you do that once the washer fills up? Or heck...I guess I just don't see why you can't mix it with your detergent. Oh...my head hurts...this is too difficult.
Idea for your show...

Suds & Duds

PrepH4U

janey83 said:
No you see....the oxyclean has to mix with the water inside the washer before you add the clothes....but here, you have to put your clothes in the main part (where the door swings out on the front), close the door, pour the detergent in this separate compartment on top of the washing machine, and then you can start the machine......so it would never have a chance to mix with the water before hitting the clothes. I dunno, it's weird...in the freshman dorm, they had typical washers where you open the lid on top and I was able to let the water mix with the detergent, but now they have "economy sized" machines that don't work as well.
Wow thank you Janey I would have just thrown it in on top of the clothes. Should the water be hot or cold or doesn't it matter?

SmallTown

Football season!
PrepH4U said:
Wow thank you Janey I would have just thrown it in on top of the clothes. Should the water be hot or cold or doesn't it matter?
I heard you need special wet water :shrug:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
PrepH4U said:
I always do that and my clothes get clean. I didn't know there was an exact science to it. :shrug: