So how was your trip to TEC

mingiz

Horse Poor
TC & MGH :howdy: How was the weekend? :whistle: We want pics,and stories.... :popcorn:
TC how did ya make out with the corral? :yay: :boo:
MGH did ya need the heater? :shrug: Didn't ya take an armstrong with ya? :biggrin:

Paso and I had another interesting one... :lmao:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
mingiz said:
TC & MGH :howdy: How was the weekend? :whistle: We want pics,and stories.... :popcorn:
TC how did ya make out with the corral? :yay: :boo:
MGH did ya need the heater? :shrug: Didn't ya take an armstrong with ya? :biggrin:

Paso and I had another interesting one... :lmao:

The weekend was GREAT :jameo: The corral worked great and everyone called it Rocky's play pen .. :lmao: Will have pictures soon .. Thanks Again TC

MorganLover

We had a great time. Things went way off when Happy ended up having her horrible day sat. :poorbaby: glad they still went though. rotten cop and i did a reining clinic which was ok. we had the most fun riding. Sunday Cherokee and i swam across the stream (all you could see was the top of her head and the top of mine, rotten cop keith, and tim from VA all did it together sunday.) i was the only girl. happy would of done it if she was on her horse, but she wasn't. Rotten cop, and i were the only ones that stayed on too HAHA :killingme: that water was COOOOOLLLLDDDD. but not as bad as sat b/c the weather was warmer.

Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
MorganLover said:
We had a great time. Things went way off when Happy ended up having her horrible day sat. :poorbaby: glad they still went though. rotten cop and i did a reining clinic which was ok. we had the most fun riding. Sunday Cherokee and i swam across the stream (all you could see was the top of her head and the top of mine, rotten cop keith, and tim from VA all did it together sunday.) i was the only girl. happy would of done it if she was on her horse, but she wasn't. Rotten cop, and i were the only ones that stayed on too HAHA :killingme: that water was COOOOOLLLLDDDD. but not as bad as sat b/c the weather was warmer.

What happened to Happy? Is she okay? :flowers:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
What a weekend :lmao:. We were the 1st to arrive and the last to leave on Sunday. Friday night was a blast. There were 6 girls and we played high card for shots. We drank shots of Absolute, Citron, Bacardi Ice, 4 bottles of Boonesfarm, beer, and my favorite.. apple flavored shine :yum:. Needless to say I wasn't cold that night. We were pretty blasted.
TC and I tacked up Tim so that Colleen could take a ride. :killingme Ever tacked up a man?? We couldn't quite girth him up that tight and he was a bucking bronc.
We rode all 3 days. Tuckahoe is an awesome place to go...we have to do it again sometime soon and you will have to go with us. Happy and TC do have pictures of us riding :lmao:

And thanks for the heater! It worked great. :huggy:

Attachments

• tuck1.jpg
    tuck1.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 130
  • tuck2.jpg
    tuck2.jpg
    147.8 KB · Views: 114
  • tuck3.jpg
    tuck3.jpg
    74.3 KB · Views: 140
  • tuck4.jpg
    tuck4.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 125
  • tuckahoe.jpg
    tuckahoe.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

mingiz

Horse Poor
:lmao: :killingme Good pics..What happen to Happy...Man I don't know if I could hang with you guys.With what you all drank I'd be passed out for a month...But I'm game to go next trip.....I'd give it hell.... :popcorn:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
:lmao: :killingme Good pics..What happen to Happy...Man I don't know if I could hang with you guys.With what you all drank I'd be passed out for a month...But I'm game to go next trip.....I'd give it hell.... :popcorn:

:smack: I told you...

Psssssss they looked like they had more fun then we did..:ohwell:

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Happy couldn't make it until Saturday morning because of her emergency vet situation. We don't get time away without the kids very often, but when we do we make the most of it :biggrin:

MorganLover

HAHA those pictures were great. Tim is CRAZY. Poor Duce, those 2 wierdo's on his back he looks like he is saying what the HECK haha. poor guy. Guess happy has been too busy to get pixs on here.

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
mingiz said:
Hey TC & MGH Ya think you could get my stuff back to me this week. Going to be needing it.....
I gave the heater to TC before leaving Tuckahoe. I'll call her to remind her to get by to see you.

mingiz

Horse Poor
Thanks MGH I don't mind lending things to people but I don't want to have to be beggin to get them back....

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
mygoldnhorse said:
What a weekend :lmao:. We were the 1st to arrive and the last to leave on Sunday. Friday night was a blast. There were 6 girls and we played high card for shots. We drank shots of Absolute, Citron, Bacardi Ice, 4 bottles of Boonesfarm, beer, and my favorite.. apple flavored shine :yum:. Needless to say I wasn't cold that night. We were pretty blasted.
TC and I tacked up Tim so that Colleen could take a ride. :killingme Ever tacked up a man?? We couldn't quite girth him up that tight and he was a bucking bronc.
We rode all 3 days. Tuckahoe is an awesome place to go...we have to do it again sometime soon and you will have to go with us. Happy and TC do have pictures of us riding :lmao:

And thanks for the heater! It worked great. :huggy:

Those pix are great...you people are soooo crwazy!! Wish I could of gone, it looked like a real blast. :howdy:

TotalControl

Leap Of Faith Farm
SouthernMdRocks said:
Those pix are great...you people are soooo crwazy!! Wish I could of gone, it looked like a real blast. :howdy:

A few more pictures I think Happy has some more.... :lmao:

Attachments

• timseanandduce.JPG
    timseanandduce.JPG
    136.5 KB · Views: 89
  • kimandme.JPG
    kimandme.JPG
    160.9 KB · Views: 116
  • keithsboots.JPG
    keithsboots.JPG
    75.8 KB · Views: 96
  • keithtrailer.JPG