So....how's your evening going?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We're having a tornado.

tornadowarn.jpg

We're supposed to be taking shelter but they don't allow pets so Apollo and I are going to die together.

Meh, not really - I think it's about over now. It veered east and is taking out Panama City instead. But it was very exciting for about an hour, alerts going off, phones going crazy, sirens....

TPD

the poor dad
I’m not having a tornado but rather a Jameson n Ginger (not bold)

Enjoy your tornado- sounds more exciting than my J n G:buddies:

frequentflier

happy to be living
Loving being in my woman cave listening to some jazz, blues and Stevie Wonder; researching some jewelry I bought today while your weather sucked. In 18+ years in SW FL, and as a gardener, I remember many a time being concerned about what Mother Nature was going to dole out. Mostly, she was moody but not totally full tilt PMS and menopausal so hopefully, you caught her at a good time :)

PJay

Maybe about to have another? Storm here heading your way.

Tornado warning here earlier. All well my location but other parts of Louisiana not so lucky. People walking around in the dark, homes gone..very sad.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Maybe about to have another? Storm here heading your way.

Tornado warning here earlier. All well my location but other parts of Louisiana not so lucky. People walking around in the dark, homes gone..very sad.
Where's here?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
We had a big thunderstorm this morning starting around 4am. I woke up with a quivering dog trying to lay on my head.