So I am driving down the road today

Pete

Repete
listening to XM 142 Fox Sports Talk aobut Albert Haynesworth being suspended and some woman on a cell phone cuts me off and I have to swerve and hit the brakes. So after I get things settled I jammed on the horn to show my amplied audio displeasure so she would not drive off oblivious to what she did and I scared the crap out of several people. It was great!

Rage on!

LordStanley

I know nothing
listening to XM 142 Fox Sports Talk aobut Albert Haynesworth being suspended and some woman on a cell phone cuts me off and I have to swerve and hit the brakes. So after I get things settled I jammed on the horn to show my amplied audio displeasure so she would not drive off oblivious to what she did and I scared the crap out of several people. It was great!

Rage on!

:lol:

Nanny Pam

I got that beat.
An elderly couple pulled ourt RIGHT in front of us the other day. We slammed on the brakes. The light was red. They had to stop. My hand was on the door, getting ready to bail out and give them holy hell for their ignorance, when the light turned green. Hubby hit the gas because he hates it when I do that. (jump outta the car, screaming and yelling at people)

I got that beat.
An elderly couple pulled ourt RIGHT in front of us the other day. We slammed on the brakes. The light was red. They had to stop. My hand was on the door, getting ready to bail out and give them holy hell for their ignorance, when the light turned green. Hubby hit the gas because he hates it when I do that. (jump outta the car, screaming and yelling at people)

:eyebrow: Sure you weren't looking at a reflection somewhere? And as you approached them, they got closer too? And had similar clothes?

:lol: :huggy:

H

HouseCat

I got behind a makeup artist on Suitland parkway... omg. the urge to try that bumper tap/spin maneuver the police do.... so ...tempting.