So I feel like they should just stop having elections for Democrats

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's not like the Party cares what the rabble think anyway. And Democrats are going to vote the D no matter who it is, even if they bitch and whine about it. So why hold elections at all? Take all that money and give it to Ukraine to funnel back to the DNC. The overlords tell them who the nominee is, and in the general just tally up registered Democrats and count those as votes.

🤷‍♀️

Hijinx

I certainly feel that way about the Democrats in Congress.
Why are we paying for staff and offices when they all are going to vote for what the party tell them to vote for?
Money pissed away. Just have Pelosi cast the Dem vote in the House, and Schumer cast the Dem vote in the Senate and let the rest of them sit home until it's time to listen to the State of the Union message.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Money pissed away. Just have Pelosi cast the Dem vote in the House, and Schumer cast the Dem vote in the Senate and let the rest of them sit home until it's time to listen to the State of the Union message.

And even then they don't have to spend our money on travel, they can just do it on a Zoom meeting.

SamSpade

Regarding primaries though - they’re pretty much a recent thing. Used to be, if the party didn’t just outright pick their candidates - you’d vote for a delegate and they voted FOR you. At the convention. So I’ve always thought it’s perfectly okay to just have the party pick - no voting - just pick.

What stinks is - HOLDING a primary - and THEN going, EFF it, we’ll just pick anyway. I mean, my parents sometimes did this. Whaddaya want for dinner? Spaghetti! Meatloaf it is!

StmarysCity79

It's not like the Party cares what the rabble think anyway. And Democrats are going to vote the D no matter who it is, even if they bitch and whine about it. So why hold elections at all? Take all that money and give it to Ukraine to funnel back to the DNC. The overlords tell them who the nominee is, and in the general just tally up registered Democrats and count those as votes.

🤷‍♀️

This from the party who tried to help their President get the VP killed so they could submit fake electors to steal an election.

Every accusation from you guys is mere projection.

Bare-ya-cuda

This from the party who tried to help their President get the VP killed so they could submit fake electors to steal an election.

Every accusation from you guys is mere projection.
IMG_1109.jpeg