So I get this PM from...

nightlife said:
Re: hi there....

I noticed a response to one of my posts where u called me a cracker? I'm assuming that you are an ignorant darkie yourself? I was just saying that I only know of 2 instances where people I know ( who happen to be black themselves) went into a se neighborhood and parked there for only a few hours to be victimized and have their property destroyed. I just happen to know that there is too much black trash in SE. Why don't you park your car there and see what happens? Since African Americans victimize each other so often, why don't u experience it firsthand you ignorant ass N****?

My first reaction was to flame him/her/it back, but figure I would take the high road and would think a public hazing was more in order for someone with 43 posts in ~9 months. :lmao:

I am a bit busy today, but if someone could refer me to the post this cracker is talking about I would appreciate it. TIA. :killingme

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
My first reaction was to flame him/her/it back, but figure I would take the high road and would think a public hazing was more in order for someone with 43 posts in ~9 months. :lmao:

I am a bit busy today, but if someone could refer me to the post this cracker is talking about I would appreciate it. TIA. :killingme

You're black?!?!?:shocking::yikes::faint:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Isn't this the same person who came on here blatantly lying about a business to damage its reputation while incessantly singing the praises of another?

Something about how her family got food poisoning within like 3 hours of eating at said restaurant.

Has A Couple Of posts That Look Like This.

:dork:

HATE CRIME HATE CRIME CALL eddy1 QUICK!!!11!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
I did an advanced search and unless it occured in a private forum I can't find it. Last time you used the word "cracker" was in November of 2008.

I did an advanced search and unless it occured in a private forum I can't find it. Last time you used the word "cracker" was in November of 2008.

:high5: - Well, up until today... the dumb cracker. :lol:

I find his comment offensive. I am proud to say I am married to a 1/2 black man!!!

See, even Black Francis gives me props and calls me by my proper name of 'Leon' - he knows, gotta give him a 'Dap' next time I see him.

Wurd!

:kjo: :nacho: <- Still nothing... :ohwell:

kvj21075

Meow
i always thought clevalley was white from the way he talks on these forums.... such a dork! but then i met him in person and saw he was africa black!!! i quickly ran from him and hid my valuables in my car!

rich70

STEELERS NATION!!
i always thought clevalley was white from the way he talks on these forums.... such a dork! but then i met him in person and saw he was africa black!!! i quickly ran from him and hid my valuables in my car!

:killingme:killingme:killingme Now thats the funniest thing I've read all day!!!

You didn't notice I had took all your rims and tires off your hooptie and replaced them with retreads and spinners from WalkinMart. :dumbho:

kvj21075

Meow
You didn't notice I had took all your rims and tires off your hooptie and replaced them with retreads and spinners from WalkinMart. :dumbho:
i dont know why u need to steal from us crackas! Obama is taking care of your poor black butt now! maybe i should just hand my tax money to you! :lol: