So, I got vaccinated yesterday

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I gots me da TDaP because as of 9:06AM yesterday I have my first grandson. :getdown:

8lbs 11oz 20"

He had a little rough start and is in DC right now and doing what newborns do. My boy went up last night following the amberlamps and mommy went up after she was discharged today. Everyone is doing well. 🙏

ontheriver

I gots me da TDaP because as of 9:06AM yesterday I have my first grandson. :getdown:

8lbs 11oz 20"

He had a little rough start and is in DC right now and doing what newborns do. My boy went up last night following the amberlamps and mommy went up after she was discharged today. Everyone is doing well. 🙏
So happy for you...

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Thanks for the congratulations. Little man is going to spend a couple more days in the big city. New mom and dad came home for the night so they can shower, have a real meal, and sleep in something other than their Yukon. They'll have on-site accommodations tomorrow night and should all be coming home mid week. I can't wait.

LJ1999

8lbs 11oz 20"

Congrats!!!

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Have you got him his first fishing pole yet?
I was a little short of cash last week so I'm picking it up tomorrow!
Congrats buddy!!!
That will be the most blessed little dude ever, with a grandpa like you!
Garsh. :blushing:
Going straight to his first 4-10.
I've still got his daddy's Red Ryder that I'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to **** it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around.

stgislander

PREMO Member
I've still got his daddy's Red Ryder that I'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to **** it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around.
I'm trying to figure out what "****" could be, but nothing seems appropriate.