So, I got vaccinated yesterday

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was a little short of cash last week so I'm picking it up tomorrow!

Garsh. :blushing:

I've still got his daddy's Red Ryder that I'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to **** it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around.
I'm trying to figure out what "****" could be, but nothing seems appropriate.
Try "male chicken".

"I've still got his daddy's Red Ryder that I'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to male chicken it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around."

:lol:

Clem72

I was a little short of cash last week so I'm picking it up tomorrow!

Garsh. :blushing:

I've still got his daddy's Red Ryder that I'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to **** it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around.
I'm trying to figure out what "****" could be, but nothing seems appropriate.

Try "male chicken".

"I've still got his daddy's cöck that i'll turn over to him when he's strong enough to **** it. I'll just provide more supervision this time around."

Nope, that doesn't help.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Unfortunately his O2 levels dropped a little Thursday night, so they're keeping him a few more days just as a precaution. Son is torn up about having to return to work and not being able to spend as much time with him, but trusts the professionals to do what's in junior's best interest.

I've waited this long to see him so a few more days aren't going to deter me. It gives me more time to pick out the perfect rod/reel combo for him.
:oldman: