So I had a :wr: moment.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
Ill just give ya the short version.

Afjess: (looks out window) " omg hunny look at the size of that spider under my car! It's huge! Ima go kill it with my shoe box.

Male unit: " you go right ahead and u will just let more in"

Afjess: "no I won't! Stop being a negative nacey." (Goes outside with shoe box throws shoe box on spider... Spider just ran off.) I turn around to go inside and what's on the wall.... A spider bigger then that with EGGs! Both are wolf spiders.

Afjess:(screams like I'm about to die) "Jesus f^*#in Christ on the cross!!!!" He jumps up cuz he sees me freaking out.

Male unit: "what's wrong?"

Afjess: " OMG LOOK AT THE SIZE OF THE SPIDER ICANT COME In KILL IT!!!KILL IT RIGHT NOW!
He closes the door and walks away. Now I'm freakish out cuz I think he left me for the wolves so I start laughing and freaking out. Well it moved and I screamed again. Male unit comes to the door and at this time I'm standing on the roof of my car. So he takes his shoe off and hits it. I'm burning the shoe and I threw boiling water on the side of the house.

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
I kill one... 3 show up!

Omg! I'm done!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 114

General Lee

You see how their eyes are reflecting due to the camera flash? Their eyes do the same thing from a flashlight. If you don't really want to know just how many spiders lurk in your yard, don't go shining any light around. You will see many,many blinking at you.

Beta84

They're out to get us
You see how their eyes are reflecting due to the camera flash? Their eyes do the same thing from a flashlight. If you don't really want to know just how many spiders lurk in your yard, don't go shining any light around. You will see many,many blinking at you.

exactly. on average you're always within 3 feet of a spider, so just imagine how many there are in your yard.

sorry wr :whistle:

Afjess: "no I won't! Stop being a negative nacey." (Goes outside with shoe box throws shoe box on spider... Spider just ran off.) I turn around to go inside and what's on the wall.... A spider bigger then that with EGGs! Both are wolf spiders.QUOTE]

Huh? :lol:

Dammit! You......you.........:cds:

KDENISE977

I has a secret to share !:gossip:

Was noticing yesterday at the entrance door to my house, bunch of dead buggies and beatles and Luna thingy. Wondering why they were all commiting suicide at my doorway and steps to house? I was all :confused: yet happy at the same time. They weren't getting inside now, yay. Asked husband and he said he purchased some outdoor Raid stuff that you spray around the perimeter of the house to keep bugs away and he sprayed it just around the door/steps area to see if it works. It does work !! Dead buggies all around the door :yay:

I has a secret to share !:gossip:

Was noticing yesterday at the entrance door to my house, bunch of dead buggies and beatles and Luna thingy. Wondering why they were all commiting suicide at my doorway and steps to house? I was all :confused: yet happy at the same time. They weren't getting inside now, yay. Asked husband and he said he purchased some outdoor Raid stuff that you spray around the perimeter of the house to keep bugs away and he sprayed it just around the door/steps area to see if it works. It does work !! Dead buggies all around the door :yay:

They're attacted to the porch light. If you use a yellow bulb, the bugs will go away..."WALA!"

KDENISE977

Then I guess you'll just have to keep buying that bug spray :shrug:

Yes ma'am, plus I live in the middle of NO man's land, surrounded by trees and critters and bugs. I think they'll be there no matter what so I'd sooner KILL THEM ALL !!