So I just got back from a lunch date

SailorGirl

honest to God date, he picked me up, he paid, he brought me home. Now I have questions about what's normal mostly from divorced men but women feel free to chime in maybe you can shed some light. For starters if you were married for 18 years and are now divorced for five - how long does the bitterness actually last and you stop talking about your ex-spouse who's name is Linda. Give me a minute I may be able to recall the exact date of the divorce.

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
I was bitter about my ex when we were still married. 😄 Once we divorced it was much better. I can honestly say today that he is a good guy. We just didn't end up being good together. I get that every situation is different, but it seems like it's time for this guy to move on.

SailorGirl

I heard an interesting story about me that I had never heard before. I fell asleep on P-3 coming home from deployment and while I was sleeping my fellow shipmates took pictures of one guy I absolutely could not stand with his fully erect penis pointed at my mouth. Now I would probably deserve something like that - I know how I get but then I was young and still pretty innocent. It made it through the entire squadron before an officer got a hold of it and destroyed it. I honestly wished he had kept that story to himself. But at least it was a break from Linda.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
So many land mines in that subject. I can see how my lunch date would fail:

Her: "So, at least you never talk about your ex. That's refreshing"
Me: " Which one?"
Her: [silence]
Me: [thinking] "ruh roh".
Her: "well..had a nice time..gotta run. I'll call you."

I heard an interesting story about me that I had never heard before. I fell asleep on P-3 coming home from deployment and while I was sleeping my fellow shipmates took pictures of one guy I absolutely could not stand with his fully erect penis pointed at my mouth. Now I would probably deserve something like that - I know how I get but then I was young and still pretty innocent. It made it through the entire squadron before an officer got a hold of it and destroyed it. I honestly wished he had kept that story to himself. But at least it was a break from Linda.
Do you wish you had kept this story to yourself? :twitch:

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
This fella sounds like quite the accomplished conversationalist.