So I just got back from a lunch date

SailorGirl

If you do, I'm told there are apps that let you make those type of hookups. Not that I would know firsthand, just what I'm told.
No, it has been a long time, but despite all my innuendo, I'd much rather wait for someone I care about.

SailorGirl

If you do, I'm told there are apps that let you make those type of hookups. Not that I would know firsthand, just what I'm told.
David I struck a blow for you and all mankind yesterday evening. You were my inspiration. Did you see it?

David

Opinions are my own...
PREMO Member
Patron
Did you see it?
Nope, missed it. Totally confused now.

BTW, speaking of Sailor Girls, reminds me, I saw one really cute red head sailor girl in BDUs at Aldi a week or 2 ago. I gave her my cart and told her to keep the quarter. Then a day or 2 ago, I ran into a super hot sailor girl at Wally World, again in BDUs. She helped me unstick 2 stuck grocery carts. If I was smart, I would have dropped to one knee and asked her to take half my stuff.

Hmmm, 2 sailor girls in 2 weeks, both in BDUs and involving shopping carts in a SailorGirl thread. This has to be some kind of message from Universe...

P.S. If either of these sailor girls is reading this, please PM me, I love you both 😍

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron

BTW, speaking of Sailor Girls, reminds me, I saw one really cute red head sailor girl in BDUs at Aldi a week or 2 ago. I gave her my cart and told her to keep the quarter. Then a day or 2 ago, I ran into a super hot sailor girl at Wally World, again in BDUs. She helped me unstick 2 stuck grocery carts. If I was smart, I would have dropped to one knee and asked her to take half my stuff.

Hmmm, 2 sailor girls in 2 weeks, both in BDUs and involving shopping carts in a SailorGirl thread. This has to be some kind of message from Universe...

P.S. If either of these sailor girls is reading this, please PM me, I love you both 😍
Just another reason I prefer to shop at the King George Walmart Super Center. Being in close proximity to Dahlgren makes it a real pleasure to shop sometimes.
:hot:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
THE redneck Saturday nite date spot.
Actually it's more like Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar" whenever I've been in there, and everyone is nice and polite. I guess it helps that I'm usually there in the middle of the week during regular business hours.

nutz

Actually it's more like Toby Keith's "I Love This Bar" whenever I've been in there, and everyone is nice and polite. I guess it helps that I'm usually there in the middle of the week during regular business hours.
Was at the Walmart in Lowville, NY and an Amish newlywed couple was in there (wedding gown and all). You just go on the wrong nights :lmao:

But I have noticed some badonkadonk action in Dahlgren :whistle:

SailorGirl

Not the right SailorGirl David but here's the thread https://forums.somd.com/threads/david-this-ones-for-you.353382/ and I really was thinking of you when it happened.

lucky_bee

RBF expert
Just another reason I prefer to shop at the King George Walmart Super Center. Being in close proximity to Dahlgren makes it a real pleasure to shop sometimes.
:hot:
One time I ran into the Dahlgren Wawa for a coffee and the atm and an entire bus load of army guys were inside grabbing food. I did used to have to dress a little fancy when I worked up there but you'd have thought they hadn't seen a female in a skirt in 13 months from all the stares :lol:

got my coffee for free that day and obviously a huge ego boost :hairtoss:

glhs837

Power with Control
One time I ran into the Dahlgren Wawa for a coffee and the atm and an entire bus load of army guys were inside grabbing food. I did used to have to dress a little fancy when I worked up there but you'd have thought they hadn't seen a female in a skirt in 13 months from all the stares :lol:

got my coffee for free that day and obviously a huge ego boost :hairtoss:

Maybe not months, but they do spend some time at AP Hill sort of isolated.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Maybe not months, but they do spend some time at AP Hill sort of isolated.
Ooohh.. it can be months, even in AP Hill..

Being in a RECON Platoon in am Infantry BN every company had to know how to deploy us.. they'd go on a 3 or 4 week trng event and we'd be out there as EVERY company did their rotation.. 4 or 5 infantry companies it adds up. We MIGHT get a 3 day break for a shower and a hot meal between companies.

glhs837

Power with Control
Ooohh.. it can be months, even in AP Hill..

Being in a RECON Platoon in am Infantry BN every company had to know how to deploy us.. they'd go on a 3 or 4 week trng event and we'd be out there as EVERY company did their rotation.. 4 or 5 infantry companies it adds up. We MIGHT get a 3 day break for a shower and a hot meal between companies.

Yeah, did one helo rocket and missile test out there, left the same day, and spent a few days in a lakeside cabin with the family :)

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Yeah, did one helo rocket and missile test out there, left the same day, and spent a few days in a lakeside cabin with the family :)
We camped there and go to explore the entire Northern part of the base. Want to go back and explore the Southern part where all the ranges are.

Got to show Nicholas the Artillery piece his grandfather served on in Vietnam, AND he got to see an M1 and a Bradley that I served on..

SailorGirl

if you are talking about a landline telephone and answering machine, then yes I still have one. If you are talking about anything else then no I don’t have one.
Yeah I goofed I did mean landline w/answering machine. Thanks.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Sheesh. I got to spend weeks conducting helo rocket tests in that lovely resort at the Yuma Proving Grounds...in the middle of the summer.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
We camped there and go to explore the entire Northern part of the base. Want to go back and explore the Southern part where all the ranges are.

Got to show Nicholas the Artillery piece his grandfather served on in Vietnam, AND he got to see an M1 and a Bradley that I served on..
Of course I should also mention, that our idea of camping is HUGELY different than the camping I would have done at AP Hill 20 years ago..