So I just got back from a lunch date

stgislander

PREMO Member
I heard an interesting story about me that I had never heard before. I fell asleep on P-3 coming home from deployment and while I was sleeping my fellow shipmates took pictures of one guy I absolutely could not stand with his fully erect penis pointed at my mouth. Now I would probably deserve something like that - I know how I get but then I was young and still pretty innocent. It made it through the entire squadron before an officer got a hold of it and destroyed it. I honestly wished he had kept that story to himself. But at least it was a break from Linda.
It wasn't Stephen Colbert was it?

SailorGirl

So I'm not getting any answers - how long do you continue to talk about the ex? Do you reach a point where you get tired of it? How do I change the subject?

Otherwise - nice enough guy, but I kept thinking I'm not your ex-wife.

NextJen

Raisin cane
PREMO Member
So I'm not getting any answers - how long do you continue to talk about the ex? Do you reach a point where you get tired of it? How do I change the subject?

Otherwise - nice enough guy, but I kept thinking I'm not your ex-wife.
What am I, chopped liver?

Also, you could tell him you're not a Conway fan, and you don't care if Linda is on his mind.

SailorGirl

So are you 'one and done' or do you find yourself excited about the potential of being his next ex?

NO NO NO once was enough for me. I like men that come over, stay for a bit, then go away so I can put on my pajamas and fall asleep in front of the television. He did walk me to the door which I thought was weird - I mean it was right there.

Last edited: