So I just got back from a lunch date

SailorGirl

Did you feel compelled to rip his clothes off and take him in the restaurant OR look around the room for something suitable to smack him with. I’m hoping the second. You should have texted for an Uber named Linda.
Nope definitely not feeling that - you may be on to something. I don't want to sleep with him.

SailorGirl

:sshrug: I would have done that regardless of how close it was. Just being courteous. would you rather he zoomed in and did a "drop and run" as my brother calls it? :lol:
Yes. I mean it's broad daylight what's going to happen between here and the front door.. He did hug me - maybe that's the reason.

SailorGirl

Well, for me personally. I wouldn't probably go into a lot of stories about my ex.

I would probably just explain she had a lot of issues that therapy might fix. I'm happier now and looking for my own therapist? Are you up to the job!!?
No good listener when I'm not nervous and running my mouth but I don't know how to make people happy - I just know that I am and don't want to be dragged down in that process of helping someone through it.