So I just got back from a lunch date

SailorGirl

Apologized for talking about his ex so much, apologized for the story - that's good all it did was upset me, said he had a good time and he doesn't think he's ready to date yet. well that's embarrassing.

I hope I don't run into him at the commissary again.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Apologized for talking about his ex so much, apologized for the story - that's good all it did was upset me, said he had a good time and he doesn't think he's ready to date yet. well that's embarrassing.

I hope I don't run into him at the commissary again.
Well at least he had the courtesy and self=awareness to follow up like that.

SailorGirl

Or was lurking here and got embarrassed.
I hope not and I wish I could say I didn't get that impression but I really didn't get a chance to get any impression. It's a shame though - nice looking guy, nice personality at least in the commissary, wasting his time over something he can't change.

SailorGirl

I hope not and I wish I could say I didn't get that impression but I really didn't get a chance to get any impression. It's a shame though - nice looking guy, nice personality at least in the commissary, wasting his time over something he can't change.
He could have been with me and miserable - gave it all up. :razz:

Have one, but only because if I cancel it, I lose my DSL line too. The only thing I use the landline for is recording threats from the IRS that there's a warrant out for my arrest.