So I just got back from a lunch date

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
BTW, that is a real picture of Daddy Donald's border wall between TX and Mexico. The sign is a yuuuuge protest sign but there were no protesters. :yay:

SailorGirl

You know what they say about a sailor with a new Sharpie....
Or was that a Marine with a new Sharpie?

Oh yea, Sailors are looking for dicks and Marines are drawing dicks...
I've dated a few Marines in my life - so I'm just going to keep my comments to myself for a change. Although I guess I could say the same thing for my shipmates in the Navy now as well.

Hank

my war
I remember when I agreed to meet a forum female at Starbucks many years ago for a see if we like each other informal date. She ghosted me. I'll bet I dodged a bullet with that one. A cookie for anyone who can remember her screen name.

P.S. not sure why I remembered this now since it has little to do with the thread; forgive me, please.
TWL's Wife (Tigg)?

SailorGirl

Well at least he had the courtesy and self=awareness to follow up like that.
He actually called again last night because he said he wouldn't feel right without actually talking to me. Recognized that he was still a little too into Linda for his own good, saw me and put two and two together, it was actually good memories for him, and thought it might get him out of the funk he was in. He's not ready and he said so. That's pretty upstanding in my book. I think he's a keeper now that he's gone.

beachcat

I need a nap
PREMO Member
I had a guy actually cry when he told me about his ex girlfriend. then he showed me his collection Kiss (the band) dolls. It was a short date, I was worried I might be changing his diaper later he was such a man baby.

oh wait, this belongs in the bad dates thread.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
PREMO Member
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I had a guy actually cry when he told me about his ex girlfriend. then he showed me his collection Kiss (the band) dolls. It was a short date, I was worried I might be changing his diaper later he was such a man baby.

oh wait, this belongs in the bad dates thread.
They are not dolls, lady! They are action figures and I paid a lot of money for them! :burning: