So I was shopping today

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There are 4 types of vegan leather. Polyurethane/Pleather, PVC, recycled plastic or rubber and Plant based. I have a diaper bag with vegan leather on it and its held together quite nice vs my MC purse which is real leather and the straps cracked in 6 months after i bought it.
Don cha know you have to care for real leather? Use a good conditioner and cleaner such as ...
81aPjkqQVeL._SL1500_.jpg

afjess1989

Amount of F##Ks given, 0
If I may ...

Don cha know you have to care for real leather? Use a good conditioner and cleaner such as ...
81aPjkqQVeL._SL1500_.jpg
I was told by the MK rep that the leather conditioner wasnt needed. I believe it was a defect in the strap because i bought the same exact purse and the straps were nice and flexible. The old purse they were very stiff.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

I was told by the MK rep that the leather conditioner wasnt needed. I believe it was a defect in the strap because i bought the same exact purse and the straps were nice and flexible. The old purse they were very stiff.
Far as I know, all leather should be care for. Over time, using conditioner and a cleaner will make the leather more supple and resistant to cracking.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Maybe vegan leather is like the no meat whopper, it's made from plant matter?
Hopefully they aren't soylent green?

Speaking of soylent green, if the hide comes from a baby cow, it's called calfskin leather. What do you call soylent green leather is it comes from Planned Parenthood?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Maybe vegan leather is like the no meat whopper, it's made from plant matter?
Hopefully they aren't soylent green?

Speaking of soylent green, if the hide comes from a baby cow, it's called calfskin leather. What do you call soylent green leather is it comes from Planned Parenthood?
The foreskins of the, genitalia mutilated, circumcised infant males.