So if your wife was a witch....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Like a real Samantha witch, would you be all, "Wah! I can do it myself!" or would you go, "Sh!t yeah! Let me make a list!"?

PS, Bud Light Seltzer is REALLY yummy. Not flavorless like other hard seltzers, but not super gacky sweet either.

PJay

GregV814

Naw, what about having Ray Walston, (Uncle Martin, "My Favorite Martian") as your buddy. He cold make a 2X4 out of sawdust by reconstructing the molecular structure, disappear, levitate..... But if you ever pissed him off....

But we cant. I'm stuck with Aunt Clara and I'm Mr. Haney from Green Acres.

jrt_ms1995

But a djinn like Jeannie might be better. As Samantha showed, witches can have independent streaks, whereas djinn pretty much have to do as you command.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Sure, until she gets tired of constantly refilling the empty beer in your hand and goes off to a kettle stirring to-do. Jeannie wouldn't have any choice. 🍻

See though, Samantha is smart enough to figure out an automatic unlimited beer refiller with any kind of beer you want. Jeannie isn't likely to figure something like that out, she'd just keep running back and forth. Plus Jeannie makes a lot of mistakes. Tony might ask for a beer and she'd blink him into a brewery vat.

jrt_ms1995

See though, Samantha is smart enough to figure out an automatic unlimited beer refiller with any kind of beer you want. Jeannie isn't likely to figure something like that out, she'd just keep running back and forth. Plus Jeannie makes a lot of mistakes. Tony might ask for a beer and she'd blink him into a brewery vat.
You're right; I concede (which is easy since I personally prefer the free-thinking Samantha anyway). :buddies: