So I'm thinking....

fredsaid2

SouthernMdRocks said:
Well IMHO, I say adopt!!! :lmao: Too bad that pony isn't larger, or maybe that's good.

That pony is pegging the cute-o-meter! Maybe I could just 'borrow', save myself the trouble of adopting. :smile:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
I could adopt a child to have a reason to buy this adorable pony!!

http://equine.com/Horses/ad_details...h_id=a4b74d84-043f-4497-af92-4ca7acfda8a1&p=5

What do you think BZ & Spellbound ??

Fred have you been out window shopping again. :lmao: :whistle: Ditto about her size. Wish she was a medium or large. You'll need one game kiddo to get her going. Wonder why they are only asking $3,500?? My oldest is on a medium now, but he may be able to catch ride if you get something. :wink:

There were some adorable Shetland & Welsh Ponies up at the Howard County Fair this past Tuesday. Tried to fit one in the back of my Mini Van, but the step was to high. Next time I'll come prepared with a ramp.

The Greg Best clinic was good. A little hard to hear everything because he doesn't like to have a mic on. Can't wait to try out some of the stuff I saw. Maybe in the future we can have clinics like that down here.

Last edited:

fredsaid2

devinej said:
SO HOT benlea and Farnley...........wowsa. now we just need woodlands in there too and then it will be perfect (i'm partial to woodlands velvet rain...)

Thought you might like her with your pony background! :smile:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
fredsaid2 said:
Now that's Spellbound's kind of horse! I might have a small issue w/ start up costs, I think I can handle the day to day though. :lmao:

Maybe Winn Dixie could recommend someone to take lessons with that could help us get the most out of the horse. I'd love to show him in FL over the winter. :whistle:

fredsaid2

BZHorseMomE said:
Maybe Winn Dixie could recommend someone to take lessons with that could help us get the most out of the horse. I'd love to show him in FL over the winter. :whistle:

I bet you're right! I'd like to see that list. Surely someone nearby has the qualifications. Maybe a Winnie or two could help you school him...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
fredsaid2 said:
Wouldn't need that rider with BZ and Spellbound!
I meant if you are paying $125 K for that horse the kid should probably come with it, at least for a groom or stall cleaner, and to exercise the horse when it is too cold to ride. :lmao:

fredsaid2

Sadielady said:
I meant if you are paying $125 K for that horse the kid should probably come with it, at least for a groom or stall cleaner, and to exercise the horse when it is too cold to ride. :lmao:

But you see, I only offered to keep it. Initial purchase to be distributed between the two riders. I'm only at the pony buying level. :smile: