So is Biden Done

Crabcatcher79

I just read an article about this former business partner and if I were him, I'd hope that Hillary isn't willing to extend a "favor" to the Bidens.
You guys should go back to 2015 and reread all your giddy predictions about how Xlinton would be prosecuted for her sketchy dealings

What happened with that?

Nothing

It was propaganda that fooled you into hating Clinton

Now Trump is doing the same with the Biden’s

How can you guys be so old and lived dos long and be this stupid? Don’t you recognize patterns?

Don’t you realize no prosecutions came for any of the people Trump was gonna lock up for you?

Now you are flaking for the exact same fake news

Toxick

Splat
Is Biden done?

HAH! He was done before he started.

However, Is he going to lose votes over this?
I seriously doubt it.

He has recovered from sexual assault allegations AND evidence of (former) racism - which is UNHEARD OF since around about 2015ish, and like I often ask: "What are they gonna do? Vote for Trump?" Not even hardly likely. And racism is now spoken with the same level of contempt and abhorrence as murder or rape, these days.

So, no Biden is not done with the election, however, done he is with any hope of actually sitting in the Oval Office, and he's done with lucid conversations. He's been done with those things for a while. But that's another conversation.

Anyway - The very fact that this scandal has even been mentioned by mainstream media is shocking to me, although the fact that the word "scandal" has not even been used, and the fact that this has been downplayed by orders of magnitude is not. Although, I can just imagine if the shoe was on the other foot. This would earn blanket coverage around the clock, for either the next 4 years, or late January 2021 - whichever is more applicable*.

But basically the people against Trump will not budge any more than people for Trump. If either one went into a crowd of unarmed civilians with an AK-47 and mowed down a couple thousand people, those on the left would blame the weapon and call for more gun control, and people on the right would be admonishing everyone not to politicize the event. So...

Never before in my life have I wanted to line up 400 million people and run down the queue arm-outstretched slapping each and every one in turn.

*Don't any of you take anything for granted - that's how bitches lose elections.

Toxick

Splat
You guys should go back to 2015 and reread all your giddy predictions about how Xlinton would be prosecuted for her sketchy dealings

You can probably find my pessimistic yet apathetic predictions that nothing would happen.

It was propaganda that fooled you into hating Clinton

Thank goodness for people like you, who are totally smart enough to rise above the propaganda, and are never manipulated into irrational raging hatred toward your political opponents.

Remind me to buy you a beer some time. For being a totally smart unmanipulated non-biased anti-propagandist. :cheers:

Toxick

Splat
... And dont' forget that Award Winning snobby, condescending attitude and warm indifference.

"Warm" indifference:

Crabcatcher79

You can probably find my pessimistic yet apathetic predictions that nothing would happen.

Thank goodness for people like you, who are totally smart enough to rise above the propaganda, and are never manipulated into irrational raging hatred toward your political opponents.

Remind me to buy you a beer some time. For being a totally smart unmanipulated non-biased anti-propagandist. :cheers:

Thanks. I appreciate the recognition.

I am probably younger than you by 20 years so I know not to believe most things I read on the internet. I know how to trace stories back to their sources and read the facts and quotes and not the editorializing.

I also learned that the NY Post was extremely biased in its reporting on Clinton in 2015 and that it cant be trusted. Neither can Guliani.

The most important thing I've learned however is anything Trump accuses another person of he himself is guilty of.

It was true in 2015 and its true now

He even tried the same birther crap with Kamala.

Now this Hunter Biden crap.

Burisma didnt make any sense when you looked into it and neither does any of this.

And once again, him and his children have done 10X worse in the last four years even if the allegations were true. They all are being paid tax payer money to do nothing but shill for him all day and none of you bat an eye

Crabcatcher79

You cannot understand English ?

That video doe what you think it does. Every nation believed that prosecutor was corrupt and should be fired.

AGAIN, whats your point?

You just believe whatever FOX tells you without even bothering to do any fact checking.

Toxick

Splat
I am probably younger than you by 20 years so I know not to believe most things I read on the internet.

I know how to trace stories back to their sources and read the facts and quotes and not the editorializing.

It must be great to be so young and smart.

I remember when I used to be smart - and as the years go on, I just get dumber and dumber - as we all do. Because life experience is worthless and can, in most cases, even be counterproductive. That's why people get stupider as they age. My parents can't even tie their shoes any more. Much less work the garage door opener or the car. Experience is jank - neuroplasticity is fire!

Without the sarcasm: I was tracing stories back to their sources when you were still wondering why your little pee-pee stuck out when you washed it. I approach everything I read on the internet with skepticism - most especially when it's written by arrogant little wankstains, who project their own behavior onto everyone else.

And once again, him and his children have done 10X worse in the last four years even if the allegations were true. They all are being paid tax payer money to do nothing but shill for him all day and none of you bat an eye

You're making many assumptions about me for which you have no basis. I am well aware of what Trump and his progeny do, and I am no Trump apologist - in fact, I'm often vocal about my contempt for Trump, more as a person, than a president. But this thread wasn't about what Trump did or didn't do.

Just because I disagree with you and the **** you pound out while you drool onto your keyboard doesn't mean I'm, by any means, a fan of Trump and his ****ery.

Maybe as you get older and your intelligence starts to dwindle, you'll stop making these dumbass assumptions.

Dakota

~~~~~~~
That video doe what you think it does. Every nation believed that prosecutor was corrupt and should be fired.

AGAIN, whats your point?

You just believe whatever FOX tells you without even bothering to do any fact checking.

No - he wasn't corrupted - the company was and that prosecutor was getting too close. Biden's came in and said get rid of the prosecutor for money - they did and the corruption was never exposed but will be now. That prosecutor was doing his job.

Crabcatcher79

No - he wasn't corrupted - the company was and that prosecutor was getting too close. Biden's came in and said get rid of the prosecutor for money - they did and the corruption was never exposed but will be now. That prosecutor was doing his job.

It's insane you believe every crackpot conspiracy theory under the sun but disbelieve actual verified facts.

European and US officials pressed Ukraine to sack Viktor Shokin, the country’s former prosecutor-general, months before Joe Biden, the former US vice-president, personally intervened to force his removal, people involved in the talks said. Mr Biden did not act unilaterally nor did he instigate the push against Mr Shokin, despite suggestions to the contrary by supporters of US president Donald Trump, people familiar with the matter said. The circumstances of Mr Shokin’s sacking, which took effect in March 2016, have become a flashpoint in the impeachment saga enveloping US president Donald Trump. Democrats accuse Mr Trump of putting pressure on Volodymyr Zelensky, the Ukrainian president, to investigate Mr Biden and his son Hunter, who served as a board member of a prominent Ukrainian gas company for several years, to benefit the president’s own re-election campaign in 2020. Mr Trump and his allies, including Rudy Giuliani, his personal lawyer, have retorted that the request was entirely legitimate, arguing that Mr Biden had forced Mr Shokin’s removal by withholding a $1bn loan guarantee, to protect his son from an anti-graft investigation. EU diplomats working on Ukraine at the time have, however, told the FT that they were looking for ways to persuade Kiev to remove Mr Shokin well before Mr Biden entered the picture. The push for Mr Shokin’s removal was part of an international effort to bolster Ukraine’s institutions following Russia’s annexation of Crimea and the armed conflict in the eastern part of the country. “All of us were really pushing [former Ukrainian president Petro] Poroshenko that he needs to do something, because the prosecutor was not following any of the corruption issues. He was really bad news,” said an EU diplomat involved in the discussions. “It was Biden who finally came in [and triggered it]. Biden was the most vocal, as the US usually is. But we were all literally complaining about the prosecutor.”

Crabcatcher79

It must be great to be so young and smart.

I remember when I used to be smart - and as the years go on, I just get dumber and dumber - as we all do. Because life experience is worthless and can, in most cases, even be counterproductive. That's why people get stupider as they age. My parents can't even tie their shoes any more. Much less work the garage door opener or the car. Experience is jank - neuroplasticity is fire!

Without the sarcasm: I was tracing stories back to their sources when you were still wondering why your little pee-pee stuck out when you washed it. I approach everything I read on the internet with skepticism - most especially when it's written by arrogant little wankstains, who project their own behavior onto everyone else.

You're making many assumptions about me for which you have no basis. I am well aware of what Trump and his progeny do, and I am no Trump apologist - in fact, I'm often vocal about my contempt for Trump, more as a person, than a president. But this thread wasn't about what Trump did or didn't do.

Just because I disagree with you and the ** you pound out while you drool onto your keyboard doesn't mean I'm, by any means, a fan of Trump and his **ery.

Maybe as you get older and your intelligence starts to dwindle, you'll stop making these dumbass assumptions.

I never said any differently. People get more conservative and stuck in their ways and more closed minded as they age, Not stupider.

However when you buy into the Biden is "old and senile" thing you are just falling for Trumps propaganda.

This year alone Biden has given what many called the best speech of his career at the DNC. Won the debate handily by simply being civil. Stayed after his town hall to answer questions from the public and has made many appearances and speeches all while remaining gaffe free.

Biden is in much better physical and mental health than Trump and can answer questions about any given issue without screaming about how the interviewer was bias or its was a set up or how everyone hates him.

Biden will have no problem fulfilling his one term as promised and then stepping aside.