So Jelly Roll on the Emmys

NOTSMC

I'm pretty sure no one watched considering the consensus about television on the forum. I watched at it because I couldn't find the frickin' ROKU remote. Again. Anyhoo. Powerful performance. Didn't realize that song was his song. Oh and SHOGUN wins/acceptance speeches worth the watch. Amazingly good series.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Don't watch the Emmys, but I did get to see Jelly Roll last year in concert at the Amphitheatre in Va. Beach. Pretty good performer, and he has a compelling personal story.

Blister

I'm pretty sure no one watched considering the consensus about television on the forum. I watched at it because I couldn't find the frickin' ROKU remote. Again. Anyhoo. Powerful performance. Didn't realize that song was his song. Oh and SHOGUN wins/acceptance speeches worth the watch. Amazingly good series.

Get the ROKU remote phone app. If you lose both, then you got problems.

NOTSMC

I haven't watched the Emmys in decades.
I normally read the stuff afterwards, sporadically at best. Not a Jelly Roll fan, but boy his performance was emotional last night. And the two Japanese actors/actresses who won for Shogun really deserved it - they were just so excellent in their respective roles and so grateful that the show expensive as it was, was actually made.