So...Joe Walsh

truby20

Fighting like a girl
???????
Tried to prove he's a failure. Proved he wasn't.

Change subject completely.

Sounds about right.

Oprah was on television twice as long as Trump and ended with record ratings.

The apprentice ratings were in the toilet for years before NBC finally had the decency to kill it.

For you to use it as proof of ability to be president, well I just gave a just as ridiculous comparison. At least Oprah knew how to keep a TV show on top in the ratings.

SamSpade

For you to use it as proof of ability to be president
???? Delirious much?
I did absolutely no such thing. No twist of logic could come up with that.
I made no comment or in any way insinuated that success on a TV is proof of ability to be president
I merely pointed out that a show that runs for 15 years is not a failure.

black dog

Free America
Ok, sounds like Trump has nothing to worry about then. He’ll get re-elected by a landslide and Mayor Pete can run for a third term.

That’s a 14% reduction

Violent crime has been dropping in America for what, 20 years now.

In 2016 the city violent crime rate in South Bend was higher than the violent crime rate in Indiana by 152.14% and the city property crime rate in South Bend was higher than the property crime rate in Indiana by 96.32%.

Attachments

• 5cb2fbf64c753.image.png
    5cb2fbf64c753.image.png
    78.1 KB · Views: 72

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I rarely talk about Bootyjudge because he's yesterday's news and will not be President. Or even the nominee. All he really has going for him is that he's gay - the progs love them some gays. Other than that, he's a not terribly exciting not terribly popular Mayor of a small city. That doesn't come even close to qualifying someone for the presidency.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
???? Delirious much?
I did absolutely no such thing. No twist of logic could come up with that.
I made no comment or in any way insinuated that success on a TV is proof of ability to be president
I merely pointed out that a show that runs for 15 years is not a failure.

OK, talking about the current president's ability to host a TV show, that wasn't you talking about his ability to do his current job. Got it.

truby20

Fighting like a girl
Violent crime has been dropping in America for what, 20 years now.

In 2016 the city violent crime rate in South Bend was higher than the violent crime rate in Indiana by 152.14% and the city property crime rate in South Bend was higher than the property crime rate in Indiana by 96.32%.

Wow, this is really shocking. Cities where people are densely populated have higher crime rates the rest of a rural state? Huh, this is news to me!

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
I don't think he has any intentions of beating the democrats nominee. I think he just wants Trump out and will fall on his sword to make that happen.
That's not what I said.
I said Walsh will never win enough votes to hand over the win to the Democrats, as in split the vote or take votes away from Trump.

He's a nobody - he will never affect this race.

black dog

Free America

The apprentice ratings were in the toilet for years before NBC finally had the decency to kill it.

For you to use it as proof of ability to be president, well I just gave a just as ridiculous comparison. At least Oprah knew how to keep a TV show on top in the ratings.

.... President Trump keeps his personal fianances in order,
Oprah has not. One has had a personal bankruptcy, the other has not.

22AcaciaAve

It's name recognition. He's running to get it. He won't come close to winning the primary, but he can get his name out there for 2024. If Trump wins, there will be no incumbent running in 2024. If Trump loses, he can challenge the incumbent from the other party. Either way, name recognition, which he does not have now, will be a benefit.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Joe Walsh has an unfortunate history of making really awful racial comments - including using racial slurs - on his radio show.

He will never be President. Or even come close.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Joe Walsh has an unfortunate history of making really awful racial comments - including using racial slurs - on his radio show.

He will never be President. Or even come close.

This is why I love this forum. I don’t do any other social media. I had no idea who this man is, but I bet the msm will promote him. It is all so sickening. The USA has been infected with the disease. I will have no part of it. Knock on my door, if you can get past the Marine flag in my yard. :patriot:

BOP

That's your comparable???? lol

The Trump Organization. This is the latest accepted revision, reviewed on 21 August 2019. The Trump Organization is the collective name for a group of approximately 500 business entities of which Donald Trump is the sole or principal owner. Approximately 250 entities use the Trump name.

So three businesses failed,,,, lol.. he's a damn good business man..

How about we talk about the crime stats for South Bend that Petey can't seem to change?
I'd say the Bell Curve is a little skewed when it comes to the Trump Organization. 3 failed businesses out of 500 is way less than the 10% you'd expect, using the Bell Curve as a kind of "Kentucky Windage" sort of gauge.

This_person

You know that Oprah, like Trump, like Bootyjudge, like Biden, like Hillary, has the opportunity to run and be evaluated by the public just like anyone else, right?

There's no reason Oprah could not run. I'm sure her personal life being evaluated like Trump's has been would be no issue for her. I'm sure the things she's said on camera and off-camera would be up for evaluation, just like Trump.

I'll bet there is a reason she never chose to run.