so, Johnny Depp....

GregV814

do you give a flying potatoe? isn't this really a diversion to the Eater Bunny leading Joe away from festiviies????

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I'll bet that was JD in the rabbit costume. Notice you never see the Easter Bunny & Jhonnie in the same place together.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I liked him for his role portrayals, but quickly lost interest when his real personality came out.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Why is this being held in VA?
Per Fox News: Depp was allowed to sue in Virginia because the Post's online editions are published through servers located in Fairfax County. The Associated Press reports that Heard's lawyers attempted to move the trial to California but Depp's lawyer said one of the reasons they brought the case to Virginia is the commonwealth's anti-SLAPP law is not as broad as the one in the Golden State.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Damn!!! :killingme

Johnny Depp Tells Court an Angry Amber Heard Left ‘Human Fecal Matter’ in Their Bed

Johnny Depp returned to the witness stand on Wednesday in his defamation trial against ex-wife Amber Heard and offered more explosive testimony about their brief marriage, including that his ex-wife intentionally left excrement on his side of their bed.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
FB_IMG_1651012095210.jpg

Clem72

I only caught about 10 seconds of this trial, the lawyer asked Depp if he was "much bigger than amber" (maybe trying to downplay the severity of her physical abuse of him). His response was "well I wouldn't say much bigger", and it pans to her staring daggers at him.

Hijinx

Being married to her is enough to make anyone use drugs.

She is not a bad looking wench, but all that glitters is not gold.

Reactions: BOP

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
do you give a flying potatoe? isn't this really a diversion to the Eater Bunny leading Joe away from festiviies????
NO. I don't.

I've never been a Johnny Depp fan. Not sure why. I'm not a prolific movie goer, so I don't go to "all the latest greatest" flicks when they come out or watch a ton of releases later online, etc. I have probably never seen any of his movies, and he might well be a great actor, so this has nothing to do with his acting. I know next to nothing about Amber Heard - I can't name one movie or TV show off the top of my head that I know her from.

As a person, JD kind of creeps me out. I don't find him fascinating in the least, he's not captivatingly handsome or even remotely interesting as a person, to me. I'm not "Meh" about him - there's just something weird about him.

Additionally, I'm not sure WHY two "high profile" people/ actors/ whomevers think that we need to hear every single minute detail of their totally dysfunctional relationship as they fight out their marital troubles in court. :rolleyes:

I'm not even sure I agree with all the so-called "abuse" that people are claiming he suffered at the hands of his wife. Really? Was he? They were both so damn bat-crap crazee, it's hard to tell. I'm sure as heck not wasting 30 seconds of my life watching that drama on TV!

Hijinx

I don't see how they can keep Ghislaine maxwell in jail and not one person who visited the island and took advantage of the young women there has been indicted.
If these young women were used in such a way where is the proof?
The proof would be in the indictments. There are none.

OccamsRazor

I don't see how they can keep Ghislaine maxwell in jail and not one person who visited the island and took advantage of the young women there has been indicted.
If these young women were used in such a way where is the proof?
The proof would be in the indictments. There are none.
Actually, the "proof" would be in the evidence. The indictments would come when they have enough evidence. That is how the legal system works.
So, either there is not enough evidence to warrant an indictment OR it has been suppressed.

Hijinx

Actually, the "proof" would be in the evidence. The indictments would come when they have enough evidence. That is how the legal system works.
So, either there is not enough evidence to warrant an indictment OR it has been suppressed.

Is there any doubt it has been suppressed.?
Why has it been suppressed? Political Power, and big money.

I have no doubt the evidence is there, or it was before it was destroyed or perhaps not destroyed ,but put aside to use as a cudgel to use against the perpetrators when further use of it is advantageous.