So Kevin Hart is out...

GregV814

After being named the emcee of Grammys, Emmeys , whatever, he’s OUT!!! It seems the loud proud R rated comedian made some homophobic JOKES ten years ago! Oh the shame!!!
But, but but (he’s black)...Isn’t this racist that he should be dismissed???

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Maybe he should take a page from Golf.

Instead of a Mulligan he can take a Farrakhan.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
1 of his 'offensive' jokes:

In Hart’s 2010 comedy special Seriously Funny, he did a bit that had him saying that his “biggest fear” was his son “growing up and being gay.” He said, “Keep in mind, I’m not homophobic. I have nothing against gay people. Be happy. Do what you want to do. But me, as a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.” He then launched into stories about his son, then 3, having his first gay moment with a friend and how he needed to “nip it in the bud” by screaming at him, “Stop, that’s gay!” Hart has since spoken about the joke, telling Rolling Stone in 2015 that it was really about his “own insecurities” as a parent, again reiterating he’s not homophobic and saying he “wouldn’t tell that joke today, because when I said it, the times weren’t as sensitive as they are now.[/QUOTE]

Hijinx

1 of his 'offensive' jokes:

In Hart’s 2010 comedy special Seriously Funny, he did a bit that had him saying that his “biggest fear” was his son “growing up and being gay.” He said, “Keep in mind, I’m not homophobic. I have nothing against gay people. Be happy. Do what you want to do. But me, as a heterosexual male, if I can prevent my son from being gay, I will.” He then launched into stories about his son, then 3, having his first gay moment with a friend and how he needed to “nip it in the bud” by screaming at him, “Stop, that’s gay!” Hart has since spoken about the joke, telling Rolling Stone in 2015 that it was really about his “own insecurities” as a parent, again reiterating he’s not homophobic and saying he “wouldn’t tell that joke today, because when I said it, the times weren’t as sensitive as they are now.[/QUOTE]

Ahh what the hell Black comedians are a dime a dozen, they will find one to replace him ,or maybe a latino, or a fat person like John Pinette or even a Dyke like Ellen Degenerate.
Anybody but a white heterosexual straight Christian male will do.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
After being named the emcee of Grammys, Emmeys , whatever, he’s OUT!!! It seems the loud proud R rated comedian made some homophobic JOKES ten years ago! Oh the shame!!!

Hey, kids! Let's play the new rage (double entendre meant) game, "Intersectionality!"

--- End of humanity as we know it (MCP)

Smokey1

Apparently LGBT's trump racial minorities in the victimology value game.

NextJen

Raisin cane
The real reason he is out is because the Hollywood Industry feels he will not spend enough time Trump bashing while hosting the show.

Salmon

People need to realize that bigotry is never okay. His apology is nice, but it doesn’t undo his hurtful words.