so.....Looky here

GregV814

Tom Brokaw, the mumbly diction political observer steeped on his "Brokaw"...It seems he made a salient well thought point about illegal aliens needing to assimilate, maybe learn English and follow rules...well, he is the subject of consternation, ridicule and slamming... Now he is apologizing for his well made point.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Having spent the day recently in Brownsville, TX (>93% hispanic), there is a lot of truth in what Tom said. Funny how they never dispute what is said, instead choosing to attack the person that said the inconvient truth.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Tom Brokaw, the mumbly diction political observer steeped on his "Brokaw"...It seems he made a salient well thought point about illegal aliens needing to assimilate, maybe learn English and follow rules...well, he is the subject of consternation, ridicule and slamming... Now he is apologizing for his well made point.

I don't think he's apologizing because he was wrong, I think he's apologizing because he's now got a #MeToo problem and can't risk further antagonizing the "dogs of Twitter."

Not sure how well that's gonna go considering he's an old white guy and I thought current ROE for the Left is to ALWAYS believe the accuser/woman (although one of his accusers apparently did a short stint at Fox News and I have no doubt that's gonna to work in Brokaw's favor.... Well, I betting Tom thinks it will be considering it was a central part of his legal team's released statement).

--- End of line (MCP)

Hijinx

English should be the nations official language.

No nation has ever survived that was a nation of different languages.

One nation, One flag, One language.

GregV814

Who cares hissy? In Muslim counties, girls face castration. Should that be the norm worldwide??

Hijinx

Belarus, Belgium, Canada, India, Ireland, South Africa and Switzerland are official "multilingual" countries.

Pretty new countries, right?

I repeat English should be our official language. If they don't like it they can stay the hell out.