So. Md. Fantasy Football

garyt27

INAFJ
Hello all, I have brought back the league from last year. Yahoo FFL league ID# 496778 password is: SOMDONLINE, I have sent invites to players from last year. I will open up more slots if needed. LUSBY LOOTERS.

R

retiredweaxman

Hello all, I have brought back the league from last year. Yahoo FFL league ID# 496778 password is: SOMDONLINE, I have sent invites to players from last year. I will open up more slots if needed. LUSBY LOOTERS.

LUSBY, thanks for the invite. I have joined the league and am ready to rock. I am assuming this will be an autodraft and not a live draft???

R

retiredweaxman

i guess other threads discussing fantasy football interest are meaningless? :confused:

BETA, there were other threads - but this was the first for someone to take action and start a league. There are only 3 teams signed up as of now - come on in and join!!!!

Commish, I have searched the site and can not find when the draft is set for. I have ranked the top 160 players and am ready.

Beta84

They're out to get us
BETA, there were other threads - but this was the first for someone to take action and start a league. There are only 3 teams signed up as of now - come on in and join!!!!

Commish, I have searched the site and can not find when the draft is set for. I have ranked the top 160 players and am ready.

already joined, I'm team #3 -- but there was already another league created that has 4 teams. It's posted in the other fantasy football thread (which is located in Sports > Fantasy Dungeon).

Is this going to be autopick instead of a live draft? I hope one of these SOMD leagues can try to do a live draft.

Last edited:
R

retiredweaxman

already joined, I'm team #3 -- but there was already another league created that has 4 teams. It's posted in the other fantasy football thread (which is located in Sports > Fantasy Dungeon).

Is this going to be autopick instead of a live draft? I hope one of these SOMD leagues can try to do a live draft.

I just checked - there are now 5 teams signed up for this league.

Hopefully this does not turn out to be a typical YAHOO league where half the players never check on their teams.

garyt27

INAFJ
DRAFT Time

Welcome All, I will set the draft as soon as the league fills. We might have to lower the amount of teams but I would like to get 12 teams. I will let everyone in the league know way ahead of draft day. LOOTERS:cheers: It will be autodraft, I just think it's more fair, (fairer?)

Last edited:

Beta84

They're out to get us
Welcome All, I will set the draft as soon as the league fills. We might have to lower the amount of teams but I would like to get 12 teams. I will let everyone in the league know way ahead of draft day. LOOTERS:cheers: It will be autodraft, I just think it's more fair, (fairer?)

auto draft is more fair if people can't make a live draft, I guess.

BuddyLee

Football addict
I'm already in 5 leagues so I'm not signing up for this one. The forums did one last year and I signed up for that one this year. Either we all get into one or we play with 4 teams.:lol:

R

retiredweaxman

Commish, I just checked and we now have 12 teams signed up and ready to go.

I am from Pissburgh (boo Stealers - and it is not misspelled), another from Rochester, NY...

R

retiredweaxman

auto draft is more fair if people can't make a live draft, I guess.

Commish, I see that you have set the draft as ready on YAHOO. I also see the schedule has been made up for the season. YAHOO claims the draft will take place anytime between now and Sunday, Aug 23rd. My guess is it will be much sooner than Sunday.

Hopefully people have pre-ranked their players and are not depending on YAHOO's rankings bwwwaaaahaaaahaaaa

Beta84

They're out to get us
i set myself up for e-mails...got one about 24 hours before the draft on Tuesday. Draft was Wednesday. All the players are available as Free Agents now that weren't drafted, minus a few waiver moves.

It seems to draft 1 backup QB, WR, RB, TE, and K for me. Some of you seem to have 2 defenses though. Just an FYI in case you want to modify what kind of backups you have...or starters for that matter. I doubt the dude with Michael Crabtree is gonna want to leave him in the starting lineup should things continue as they are :wink: