SO.MD. Fantasy Football

garyt27

INAFJ
Yahoo FFL from last two years. Id#147876 password:SOMDONLINE. We allready have some returning players, come on back or join up new. 6 spots open.

R

retiredweaxman

Yahoo FFL from last two years. Id#147876 password:SOMDONLINE. We allready have some returning players, come on back or join up new. 6 spots open.

I would love the chance to repeat as SOMD Champion - but I am already involved with 2 leagues and find that is enough for me.

It was a great league last year with the majority of owners maintaining their teams through thick and thin. I wish you all the best and may it be as good as last year.

Beta84

They're out to get us
I would love the chance to repeat as SOMD Champion - but I am already involved with 2 leagues and find that is enough for me.

It was a great league last year with the majority of owners maintaining their teams through thick and thin. I wish you all the best and may it be as good as last year.

ah too bad, i was hoping to get 'revenge' after you upset me in the final last year. oh well. enjoy your other leagues!

R

retiredweaxman

ah too bad, i was hoping to get 'revenge' after you upset me in the final last year. oh well. enjoy your other leagues!

Revenge can be yours BETA...I have decided not to join the other league - making this my second league this year.

Yup, I have signed back up and ready to defend my title and keep it in Pittsburgh for another year!!!!

R

retiredweaxman

I am thinking of joining. It will be my first ever FFL try.

Sorry Cletus, the league is filled up and the draft has been held.

There are numerous leagues on Yahoo (and other sites) looking for people to fill up the empty slots.

Good luck - it is a ball!!!