So....Mike Pence....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
:roflmao:

Really, it's infuriating to tell people what's happening right in front of their face, that they could see themselves if they'd take off their ****ing blinders, and have them mock you and disparage you and haw haw haw like braying asses.....but when the TV tells them, THEN they believe it.

I guess now we know why he turned on Trump, don't we?

I hope they stand him in front of a firing squad.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
The Five was talking about this last night .... just keep your mouth shut and dispose of the documents

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
How did these people "just find classified documents" in their houses? For crying out loud! How were they all not looking through their papers when Trump was raided?

I think they're all coming out now just to "save" Joe Biden. :lmao: Maybe they don't want any chance of Kamala being POTUS.

:rolleyes:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
I’m sure no one was happier at the news than Biden and his staff at the White House, who have been taking a lot of heat for Biden’s blatant hypocrisy over classified documents, the White House’s apparent coverup of the discovery of the documents back in November, and their stonewalling the investigation into the matter.

But, in reality, the situation with Pence and the documents discovered at his home only further illustrates how poorly the Biden administration has been handling their scandal. Perhaps the most significant difference has to do with transparency.

“Former Vice President Pence’s transparency stands in stark contrast to Biden White House staff who continue to withhold information from Congress and the American people,” House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer (R-Ky.) said in a statement Tuesday.

Donald Trump, who hasn’t exactly been a huge fan of Pence lately, even came to Pence’s defense. “Mike Pence is an innocent man. He never did anything knowingly dishonest in his life,” Trump said in a post on Truth Social. “Leave him alone!!!”

The transparency of Pence also contrasts with that of Barack Obama, whose office has declined to comment as to whether it will conduct a search for classified documents at any of his residences or offices. “We have nothing for you at this time,” Obama communications director Hannah Hankins told Fox News Digital. Why not just say they’ll do a search? Unless, of course, they don’t want to be in a position where they’ll have to admit Obama has boxes of classified documents all over the place—which frankly wouldn’t surprise me.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How did these people "just find classified documents" in their houses?

You know....just buzzing along, minding their own business and....whoops! Here's some classified documents! Making coffee in the morning, go to pull out the beans and....what's this? Classified documents! Car won't start in the morning, so they pop the hood (because that's what people do even when they have no clue what it's supposed to look like), and well by golly here's the problem - classified documents caught in the thingamabob!

It's an epidemic. Probably a pandemic. Classified documents spreading all across the world like covid.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
:roflmao:

Really, it's infuriating to tell people what's happening right in front of their face, that they could see themselves if they'd take off their ****ing blinders, and have them mock you and disparage you and haw haw haw like braying asses.....but when the TV tells them, THEN they believe it.

I guess now we know why he turned on Trump, don't we?

I hope they stand him in front of a firing squad.
I've got no idea what this means, and what does it have to do with Trump?

SamSpade

It leads me to believe one of two things - maybe both --

1. Our means of protecting and keeping confidential information secret is pitifully poor - it's no wonder our nation leaks its secrets -

OR

2. We just flat out "classify" WAAAAAY too much stuff that is needlessly classified. Stuff gets classified not because it protects national security, but because someone in Washington just doesn't want you to know about it.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....

1. Our means of protecting and keeping confidential information secret is pitifully poor - it's no wonder our nation leaks its secrets -

OR

2. We just flat out "classify" WAAAAAY too much stuff that is needlessly classified. Stuff gets classified not because it protects national security, but because someone in Washington just doesn't want you to know about it.
I'd think both are true.

herb749

You know....just buzzing along, minding their own business and....whoops! Here's some classified documents! Making coffee in the morning, go to pull out the beans and....what's this? Classified documents! Car won't start in the morning, so they pop the hood (because that's what people do even when they have no clue what it's supposed to look like), and well by golly here's the problem - classified documents caught in the thingamabob!

It's an epidemic. Probably a pandemic. Classified documents spreading all across the world like covid.

Have they said what type of car he has locked in his garage . :yahoo:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

This has been a claimed for years ..... Protecting the guilty when someone steps on their dick

PeoplesElbow

OR

There is also the case of "should this be" "I don't know, better say it is"

PeoplesElbow

I know some won't agree but if Pence just discovered them he did the exact right thing. The very first thing you do is secure the documents then report the violation.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Sounds like these people deal with so much important information that they've gotten very blase about the document handling. Document overload of sorts.

Grumpy

Sounds like these people deal with so much important information that they've gotten very blase about the document handling. Document overload of sorts.
I can agree with that, but what bugs me is the cavalier attitude the Dems/followers have about it..Usually a big 'whats the big deal, so what' (except when its a conservative)

Clem72

I don't think its fatigue from exposure. Lots of people live in classified environments for decades and don't get sloppy. Is being part of the executive class their whole lives and never needing to worry about the details. They aren't checking documents out of a vault they aren't going to the IT POC for their computers and mobile devices. Everything is brought to them ready to use/view/etc. and then removed when not needed. And if they do something wrong it's ignored or fixed by an aide before they even notice. Why would it even enter their minds that they couldn't do whatever they want with documents given to them? Because they signed some piece of paper someone stuck in front of them or sat through a "read-in" to a classified program while playing solitaire on their phone that no one had the guts to tell them they couldn't bring into the space?