So much for "Game Over" and "Total Vindication"

transporter

I guess out inept, incompetent, unfit, morally and ethically bankrupt President FINALLY understands that the Mueller report is not a glowing report of his innocence!!

Donald Trump denounces 'Crazy Mueller Report,' calls statements about him 'fabricated' and 'untrue'
WASHINGTON – A day after claiming vindication, President Donald Trump angrily attacked Robert Mueller's Russia report on Friday, calling it "crazy" and using a barnyard epithet to describe some of its conclusions about his actions.

"Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue," Trump tweeted.

In another tweet, Trump referred to parts of the report as "bulls---," but did not elaborate.

The president, who is spending Easter weekend at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida, also denounced unnamed aides who supplied notes and other information to the special counsel's office.

"Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed," Trump tweeted.

What a buffoon.

This_person

CPUSA

Here, Brony...
Very sad day in your miserable life, isn't it?
You should just end it all...You deserve nothing more...

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
What prosecution against the president, his family, or his campaign officials (for their work as campaign officials) did the report recommend?
Exactly.
...not a glowing report of his innocence!!
It is "Game Over" and "Total Vindication." That's the point (as noted, above, by This_person) you can't quite seem to get your head around.

I will give you 1/2 point, though. Clever use of the word, "innocence." Good attempt at a linguistic kill shot. Doesn't quite hit the mark, but "good on ya" for trying.

--- End of line (MCP)

limblips

PREMO Member
I wonder how the magic mulatto, hrc, loretta lynch, and the rest of the band of conspirators would stand up to a 30 million dollar 2 year investigation. I certainly we find out soon.

Reactions: BOP

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
I wonder how the magic mulatto, hrc, loretta lynch, and the rest of the band of conspirators would stand up to a 30 million dollar 2 year investigation. I certainly hope we find out soon.
FIFY?

'Cause tat's what I was thinking....

--- End of line (MCP)

BOP

I guess out inept, incompetent, unfit, morally and ethically bankrupt President FINALLY understands that the Mueller report is not a glowing report of his innocence!!

Donald Trump denounces 'Crazy Mueller Report,' calls statements about him 'fabricated' and 'untrue'

What a buffoon.
When the People's Republic of Maryland sent me the letter saying I was cleared to purchase a handgun, they didn't say I was approved. The wording was "...you are not disapproved...." Words to that effect. I have the letter scanned, but not in front of me.

In other words, it was legalese designed to abdicate any assignation of blame, should I buy a handgun and subsequently go on a shooting rampage. That way, no lawyer could come back and say to the state police "you approved him!" No, no they didn't.

I'm looking at the Mueller report and I see it in the same light. Hopefully you'll overcome your psychosis and see the connection, but I'll be over here, not holding my breath.