So much for Pepsi's Social Commentary.......

littlelady

God bless the USA
Well, that makes sense, since Pepsi came out politically on the Left. I was told by hub not to buy Pepsi products, anymore. That was a few months ago. Way to go, idiots. But, from my bing search just now, it seems that all the conglomerates own all. Which makes sense, since I see both Coke and Pepsi in the same sale at the grocery store. Oh, well.

Last edited:

tommyjo

Well, that makes sense, since Pepsi came out politically on the Left. I was told by hub not to buy Pepsi products, anymore. That was a few months ago. Way to go, idiots. But, from my bing search just now, it seems that all the conglomerates own all. Which makes sense, since I see both Coke and Pepsi in the same sale at the grocery store. Oh, well.

Must have been one helluva a bing search!!! Given that Coke and Pepsi are owned by different companies (Coca-Cola and PepsiCo respectively)...and that the grocery store sets the prices on the items it sells...not the item producers...

Also...kinda wondering given your typical brain dead commentary...when one of your right wing survivalist nutjobs uses a gun to kill a police officer does "that make sense" since all gun manufacturers are to the right of the political spectrum?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
Must have been one helluva a bing search!!! Given that Coke and Pepsi are owned by different companies (Coca-Cola and PepsiCo respectively)...and that the grocery store sets the prices on the items it sells...not the item producers...

Also...kinda wondering given your typical brain dead commentary...when one of your right wing survivalist nutjobs uses a gun to kill a police officer does "that make sense" since all gun manufacturers are to the right of the political spectrum?
That post made absolutely no sense.

Hijinx

Gee and here I always thought when a product went on sale at different stores all at the same time that the producer set the sale price.

ciwmj

You are very wrong about the stores setting prices and sale times on soft drinks. The store sells shelf space to jobbers, which the drink companies are and the drink companies set when a sale happens and what the prices are. The bread companies, cookie companies and various others fall into this category. Am so happy to get the chance to show you up with your BS. I have been reading your misinformation for so long and am happy to post this .