So much for your nice new car...

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
the Dodge Challenger still has the temporary tags on it. Here's your sign: :stupid:

On Sunday, July 7, at 10:10am, St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Deputy, Sgt Harold Young, was traveling northbound on Route 235, in the area of Hermanville Road, when he spotted two vehicles racing southbound. The two vehicles came upon traffic quickly, leaving their lane and coming close to causing an accident.

Sgt Young turned around and followed the two vehicles southbound. One of the vehicles, a Dodge Challenger, left the roadway and struck a pole. The second vehicle, a Honda Civic, was stuck in traffic and was stopped. Sgt Young went to the Civic and took the driver’s keys. The Sgt then proceeded to check on the two people involved in the accident.

The male driver and a female passenger were transported to MedStar St. Mary’s Hospital with minor injuries.

The drivers of both vehicles were ticketed for Speed Contest, Negligent Driving, Failure to Stay Right of Center, as well as other traffic offenses.

Racing on Route 235 Leads to Crash Sending Two to Hospital | Southern Maryland News Net

I suspect he voided his warranty AND his insurance. :lol:

What a jerk. He probably blames the LEO for the accident. He wouldn't have had an accident if the PoPo hadn't chased him.

Danzig

What a jerk. He probably blames the LEO for the accident. He wouldn't have had an accident if the PoPo hadn't chased him.

No chase, cop turned around and came upon the accident

Justme2

Wait! wait!

You need to see it from the driver's point of view of exactly what happened.

They were yelling to the other car (Honda) for help the paper mat was hung up on the gas pedal.

Racing was not the factor at all Officer racing who was racing I needed help.

:drummer:

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
what is Honda putting in Civics these days, some ass wipe would Challenge a Hemi

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

I happen to like that LEO very much, really nice guy. I saw him on Saturday while he was on a call, he waved at me first before I saw him. :lol:

L8RG8R

Poor Challengers are dropping like flys. Here is the one that tried to climb up the tail pipe of my Excursion in 2010. I was at a dead stop at a red light. Dude, still had his foot on the gas.

Attachments

• challenger.jpg
    challenger.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 113