SO now in FL

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I moved in January to Orlando area. First off WAY to many freaking people.

I had to take horse to vet close to Tampa a couple weeks ago. I drove through Lakeland area. I think I am going to move there closer to Tampa. Living this close to WDW is maddening. I was going to go to the movies this weekend but with Easter break. HELL NO.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

I had to take horse to vet close to Tampa a couple weeks ago. I drove through Lakeland area. I think I am going to move there closer to Tampa. Living this close to WDW is maddening. I was going to go to the movies this weekend but with Easter break. HELL NO.

One of my nieces lives in the Lakeland area!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Orlando Ale House is the best sports bar I've ever been to. So if nothing else, you have a place to hang out where tourists (unless it's tourists like me who seek out local haunts) won't bother you.

frequentflier

happy to be living

One of the many things I don't miss about living in FL.

b23hqb

PREMO Member
Here in the Shenandoah Valley, the closest house is 200 yards away.

Lots of properties all over Fl close to, or even in, Tampa/Lakeland that fit your description of neighborhoods,especially iffn' you are a horsie person.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
One of my nieces lives in the Lakeland area!

IT is very nice down there. 50 minutes to either Tampa or Orlando.

Thankfully I work at home so I don't have to deal with the I-4 traffic everyday. IF I had to there would be a lot of creative words used daily.

The tourists don't really bother me it is the crowds where you can't walk and feel like your in a cattle chute.

I went to the Lake Beuna Vista Outlets this weekend which are 3 miles from my apartment. I needed to get some new clothes. I have lost more weight and 90% of my clothes don't fit but I wear them anyhow.

Tug loves chasing the damn lizards silly dog.

Chris0nllyn

Lots of properties all over Fl close to, or even in, Tampa/Lakeland that fit your description of neighborhoods,especially iffn' you are a horsie person.

Yea, head west of Jacksonville toward Lake City.

Plenty of open, flat space out there. :lol: