So, now that I've read the prog media recap of last night's rally....

glhs837

Power with Control
Isnt politics defined as the art of compromise? Isn't "no compromise" the reason we are so fractured?

Clem72

You've never created anything. There's a surprise.

Why don't you do a remake of "Oz"? Should be easy, you lack brains, courage, and a heart. Good luck finding a Wizard that can help you though.

When you wrote "Oz" I assumed you meant the show by that name before I continued reading. Thought you were creatively telling Burnthings to go drop the soap.

Clem72

This_person

I........don't know..........
I know you don't, and it shows. If you just took the time to read more, you'd start to learn.

I'd start with the Constitution if I were you, then move on to things happening today. Try different sources, it may help.

Your best source for information today is C-SPAN, because you can see things as they happen and think for yourself instead of having Zucker or Maddow do it for you.

This_person

Potatoe kisser.
You know the card he was given (the one with the "correct" spelling) had it spelled incorrectly, right?

Not that that is an acceptable reason to not spell potato correctly. God knows how important that is to being VP.

Clem72

You know the card he was given (the one with the "correct" spelling) had it spelled incorrectly, right?

Not that that is an acceptable reason to not spell potato correctly. God knows how important that is to being VP.

I didn't know that. But I also don't really care, it's just a fun thing to tease someone about. Like Senator Steven's "series of tubes" remark, that wasn't really a bad analogy (surely as good as "super highway".

gemma_rae

When you wrote "Oz" I assumed you meant the show by that name before I continued reading. Thought you were creatively telling Burnthings to go drop the soap.
I have never heard of that show until now. Huh, I learn something new here all the time, which is quite an accomplishment for someone who knows everything.:biggrin:

gemma_rae

I........don't know..........

look-trump-rally.jpg
The epitome of being a Dem. Do some really deep soul searching, admit to yourself what your biggest fault's are, and why you are a disgrace as a human being, and ACCUSE REPUBLICANS OF IT!:killingme:roflmao:

Better call Saul, you're running out of ideas!