So, now that I've read the prog media recap of last night's rally....

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
They obviously believe they can completely misrepresent what Trump said because they know that their readers/viewers didn't watch for themselves. "Trump was mean!" "Called for Omar's death!" "Arrrrrggggghhhhh! Hate him!!!"

Hey Lefties? This is why I say you're a brainwashed cult: because you never get readily available firsthand information and rely on your handlers to tell you what was said and done. Then you come on here and go, "I DID watch it! Trump called for Ilhan Omar's DEATH!!!!" while blissfully unaware that your compatriots were a violent mob and attacked rally goers.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member

transporter

They obviously believe they can completely misrepresent what Trump said because they know that their readers/viewers didn't watch for themselves. "Trump was mean!" "Called for Omar's death!" "Arrrrrggggghhhhh! Hate him!!!"

Hey Lefties? This is why I say you're a brainwashed cult: because you never get readily available firsthand information and rely on your handlers to tell you what was said and done. Then you come on here and go, "I DID watch it! Trump called for Ilhan Omar's DEATH!!!!" while blissfully unaware that your compatriots were a violent mob and attacked rally goers.

Would you care to point out the media outlets that said "Trump call for Omar's death"??? You made the comment...back it up. Here is the rebuttal:

It isn't in the Wapo article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2304c2-ebc6-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

It isn't in the NYtime article: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/10/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

It isn't in the CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/donald-trump-campaign-rally-minnesota/index.html

Not USAtoday: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-ilhan-omars-minneapolis-district/3901543002/

All of the above are listed as your dastardly MSM. All of the article above are pretty much in line with Fox's review: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ly-impeachment-push-security-costs-ilhan-omar

Burnthings

I can't believe he's bidding Hunter a farewell to Ukraine prison either, but Trump's always been a lot nicer than you, smarter too.
Trump can barely read, also I've never created a vast system of child concentration camps so I'm going to say the nice part is a bit of a stretch as well.

This_person

Nah, you're thinking of the execution for treason. This is just impeachment. Did you get your tickets yet? Those foam hand will be collectors items one day.
If they couldn't get Hillz after an investigation that admitted she violated the law and provided, literally, grave damage to national security, it seems pretty unlikely that they will impeach let alone execute for treason a guy for doing his job legally.

But, you keep on believing. Seems you must need that in your life

gemma_rae

Trump can barely read, also I've never created a vast system of child concentration camps so I'm going to say the nice part is a bit of a stretch as well.
You've never created anything. There's a surprise.

Why don't you do a remake of "Oz"? Should be easy, you lack brains, courage, and a heart. Good luck finding a Wizard that can help you though.

This_person

So you literally believe that a guy who can barely read defeated the single best and most qualified person for the office of president - reportedly more qualified than Washington or Madison or Monroe?

You're "special".

gemma_rae

So you literally believe that a guy who can barely read defeated the single best and most qualified person for the office of president - reportedly more qualified than Washington or Madison or Monroe?

You're "special".
Here's It's bus --->:shortbus:

Hijinx

Not unlike Mike Pence. Must be a VP thing.

Your opinion of Mike Pence does not match mine, but that is understandable since you suffer from TDS.
I was certainly against Obama, but that was because he was bad for the country.
IMO Biden was picked for VP because Obama knew he was an ass-kisser.
Pence was picked because he was untouchable ,where Trump was not.

I submit that the worst thing the Democrats have found out about Pence is that he will not meet with women in social gatherings unless his wife is along.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not unlike Mike Pence. Must be a VP thing.

I think Pence has a bigger say in things than previous VPs and my understanding is that he operates more as an advisor. We know Barack interacted with Uncle Joe as little as possible and would never dream of consulting with that dolt, but reports say that Trump and Pence meet daily when possible and Pence is an active participant in things.