So, now that I've read the prog media recap of last night's rally....

Hijinx

Suffer? I don't "suffer" from TDS; it's a choice and I enjoy the hell out of it. You should understand that - it's the same way you "suffer" from your hatred of anyone Democrat. However, what I was referring to was Pence's adoring glances at Trump whenever he's behind him and some of his remarks regarding. Attached a few for you.

TDS is like Munchausens a true mental illness where people actually enjoy their suffering.
Nice that you admit enjoying your mental illness.

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
Would you care to point out the media outlets that said "Trump call for Omar's death"??? You made the comment...back it up. Here is the rebuttal:

It isn't in the Wapo article: https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...2304c2-ebc6-11e9-9c6d-436a0df4f31d_story.html

It isn't in the NYtime article: https://www.nytimes.com/2019/10/10/...tion=click&module=Top Stories&pgtype=Homepage

It isn't in the CNN article: https://www.cnn.com/2019/10/10/politics/donald-trump-campaign-rally-minnesota/index.html

Not USAtoday: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...-ilhan-omars-minneapolis-district/3901543002/

All of the above are listed as your dastardly MSM. All of the article above are pretty much in line with Fox's review: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tr...ly-impeachment-push-security-costs-ilhan-omar

Maybe you should have actually watched the rally.

new 296.jpg

Reactions: BOP

black dog

Free America
I think Pence has a bigger say in things than previous VPs and my understanding is that he operates more as an advisor. We know Barack interacted with Uncle Joe as little as possible and would never dream of consulting with that dolt, but reports say that Trump and Pence meet daily when possible and Pence is an active participant in things.
The residents of Indiana hope Mr Pence runs for office here again when hes done in DC, maybe in 2032?

Hijinx

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Certainly not me.

BTW I don't think you know what Munchausen syndrome really is because it's a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness they are not really sick - don't see anything about enjoying their suffering - attention maybe but if the suffering not real how can you enjoy it? I'm certainly not faking my loathing of Donald Trump so I don't know how you think that compares to TDS. Nor do I really care so I'm not sure why I'm even responding instead of leaving for the commissary. Anyway - have a good day.

I understand you don't understand.
But I also wish you a good day. Maybe some sex would take your mind off Trump for a while .
You should try it.

CPUSA

Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) is a mental condition in which a person has been driven effectively insane due to their love of Donald Trump, to the point they will abandon all logic and reason.

Certainly not me.

BTW I don't think you know what Munchausen syndrome really is because it's a mental disorder in which a person repeatedly and deliberately acts as if he or she has a physical or mental illness they are not really sick - don't see anything about enjoying their suffering - attention maybe but if the suffering not real how can you enjoy it? I'm certainly not faking my loathing of Donald Trump so I don't know how you think that compares to TDS. Nor do I really care so I'm not sure why I'm even responding instead of leaving for the commissary. Anyway - have a good day.

glhs837

Power with Control
You've never created anything. There's a surprise.

Why don't you do a remake of "Oz"? Should be easy, you lack brains, courage, and a heart. Good luck finding a Wizard that can help you though.

Funny, not the first "Oz" that came to mind when you said he should do a remake :)

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Voting for anyone other than the only 2 people who could win was just a trip to the polls for nothing.
I had an argument with a republican someone that told me I wasted my vote when I told her I did not vote for Trump even though I am a registered Republican. She said I wasted my vote. I told her I did not compromise my principles which is unfortunately, what many people are all too willing to do.

Hijinx

I had an argument with a republican someone that told me I wasted my vote when I told her I did not vote for Trump even though I am a registered Republican. She said I wasted my vote. I told her I did not compromise my principles which is unfortunately, what many people are all too willing to do.

I can understand your point, I can even like it.
But if Hillary had won because too many people wouldn't compromise their principals, wouldn't your principles have been compromised?
I know mine would have been.

The Boss

If they couldn't get Hillz after an investigation that admitted she violated the law and provided, literally, grave damage to national security, it seems pretty unlikely that they will impeach let alone execute for treason a guy for doing his job legally.

But, you keep on believing. Seems you must need that in your life
I........don't know..........

look-trump-rally.jpg

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But if Hillary had won because too many people wouldn't compromise their principals, wouldn't your principles have been compromised?

:yay:

There's right, and there's dead right....

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
:yay:

There's right, and there's dead right....
No, MY principles would not have been compromised if the Dem candidate had won, the principles of my party of choice may have been compromised though. My vote for any Republican candidate is far out weighed by ten dead registered Dem voters. Besides, if you can't be honest with yourself and loyal to your own personal beliefs who can you be honest with?

stgislander

PREMO Member
If you live in MD and you voted for a third party candidate, it was not a wasted vote. Since MD is a winner-take-all state and Hillary was going to EASILY win the popular vote, she was going to win MD's ten Electoral votes.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
No, MY principles would not have been compromised if the Dem candidate had won, the principles of my party of choice may have been compromised though. My vote for any Republican candidate is far out weighed by ten dead registered Dem voters. Besides, if you can't be honest with yourself and loyal to your own personal beliefs who can you be honest with?

Sometimes if you can't vote for someone you choose to vote against someone else. Ronald Reagan's second term and Trump's first are the only two times in my life I've gotten to vote for my first choice in the general election - the rest have been votes against the other guy.